What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

Typically, its either April Year 3 or April Year 6 I think. Sometimes, the main quest doesn't appear until after Year 3 ie. Totori. 

Yep, April 1st year 3, the game just... ended. It actually let me continue to that point. Kinda weird, but a great game. I'll probably play New Game+ for a while, trying to unlock all the panels and find/make badass stuff, now that I actually understand how the crafting system all works. After I get bored of that (realistically, I'm not going to finish it), I dunno... either Escha and Logy Plus, or Rorona Plus, I guess. I'm worried if I do Escha and Logy next, I'll finish it and be annoyed at there not being a Vita version of Shallie.

I'll post more detailed thoughts on the game (and especially the weird way of doing the ending...) over in the Atelier thread.

Try countering with the Hidden Blade in the original Assassin's Creed, I dare you.  The window of time in which to counterattack with it is so friggin' small I never was even able to do it.  Really, the others are child's play compared to the original.  Combat in general was more difficult, and the guards were better at detecting and spotting you, so you actually had to plan before you went in.  It's pretty sad, Ubi dumbed it down so it'd appeal to a wider audience...

Just bought This War of Mine on Steam.  I'm ready for dem feels.

Eh, this is an exaggeration, after about 10 or so minutes of practice I was able to do the hidden blade counter about 75% of the time in AC1. It really wasn't that hard. In AC2 combat was pretty easy, though, and in Brotherhood and beyond, it was downright trivial. Once they added the feature where you could chain instant-kills just by continuing to attack without getting hit, any difficulty in combat was completely gone.

just bought the S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Bundle from steam, I'm looking forward to it, but I do have something in mind,should I mod it immediately? The S.T.A.L.K.E.R complete mod for shadow of Chernobyl, it improves everything and fixes bugs, some people on the internet said you should play it vanilla first, and then mod it, though I'm definitely going to get rid of the head bobbing problem ad that nasty movement speed that makes me feel sick 

just bought the S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Bundle from steam, I'm looking forward to it, but I do have something in mind,should I mod it immediately? The S.T.A.L.K.E.R complete mod for shadow of Chernobyl, it improves everything and fixes bugs, some people on the internet said you should play it vanilla first, and then mod it, though I'm definitely going to get rid of the head bobbing problem ad that nasty movement speed that makes me feel sick 

The Complete mods don't change anything story related as far as I know. I'm doing my first SoC playthrough with the Complete mod and thats it. 

Playing complete mod first is fine, the reason people say you should play vanilla first is because complete makes the game too easy. (it's still hard)

But it makes the game look pretty and fixes most of the problems, so it's good place to start. 

I'v been playing with the complete mod, and I'm so glad the shaking is gone...I would have never gotten used to that, but so far the game is somewhat difficult( veteran difficulty), died a number of times, but have been progressing slowly and steadily,the weight system is dragging me down though... When given the option to hoard everything, it is really hard to let it go,lol,but I'm improving now, by only taking the ammunition instead of every single gun. 

94984984198416951.png

Made it to master tier at the very last minute in Crusaders Quest. I honestly didn't think I was gonna get it before the Colosseum reset, but holy crap I'm stoked that I did. I remember getting like 12 jewels for making it to gold tier last week, I wonder how much I'll get this time.

Edit: Um, I got 15. ._. It's still something, lol.

I'v been playing with the complete mod, and I'm so glad the shaking is gone...I would have never gotten used to that, but so far the game is somewhat difficult( veteran difficulty), died a number of times, but have been progressing slowly and steadily,the weight system is dragging me down though... When given the option to hoard everything, it is really hard to let it go,lol,but I'm improving now, by only taking the ammunition instead of every single gun. 

At one point I had no ammo, but by god I had plenty of sub machine guns. On the flip side, I couldn't figure out what was using up so much space in my backpack until I sold a ton of my 9mm ammo. I had so much, it was eating a solid 10kg.

At one point I had no ammo, but by god I had plenty of sub machine guns. On the flip side, I couldn't figure out what was using up so much space in my backpack until I sold a ton of my 9mm ammo. I had so much, it was eating a solid 10kg.

Dude, I had to put some 9mm in the storage, I feel you on that one, it eats up a lot of weight...for now, my backpack is a smg, a AR, a shotgun, and a pistol with ammo, food, medkits, and a couple vodka at around 50 kg ish, how did you manage to run out of ammo? I mainly use my pistol, and if the enemy have smg or better weapons, I rush them and use the double barrel, so far I'v only used my AR against the military, the freaking blockade at the bridge was pissing me off, they would shoot on sight and chuck frags like they had an unlimited supply of them, so I killed them to get rid of the pain of going around them 

Dude, I had to put some 9mm in the storage, I feel you on that one, it eats up a lot of weight...for now, my backpack is a smg, a AR, a shotgun, and a pistol with ammo, food, medkits, and a couple vodka at around 50 kg ish, how did you manage to run out of ammo? I mainly use my pistol, and if the enemy have smg or better weapons, I rush them and use the double barrel, so far I'v only used my AR against the military, the freaking blockade at the bridge was pissing me off, they would shoot on sight and chuck frags like they had an unlimited supply of them, so I killed them to get rid of the pain of going around them 

I'm not a great shot :P It was early on in the game before I was really good at it. I'm decent enough now, so I manage to avoid many fights. 

You will literally drown in ammo if you know what you're doing. I remember running around with 600ish 7,62×39 mm bullets, since everybody drops them later.

I can't wait to hear about your upcoming Agroprom experiences. 

You will literally drown in ammo if you know what you're doing. I remember running around with 600ish 7,62×39 mm bullets, since everybody drops them later.

I can't wait to hear about your upcoming Agroprom experiences. 

That underground area definitely made me jump a lot of times, carefully lurking around in the shadows in order to see if a mutant would jump out. I damn near wasted all of my ammo on that dumb bloodsucker. This and the CNPP are the high points of the game for me cause tight and confined spaces can mean certain death.

whats a Agromprom? a location? a quest? a monster? I'm not really used to scary games, but I'v played enough metro to stand jump scares...I remember when I  first played metro, they would jump on me and I would freak out, hold my lmb until I had to reload...and then they killed me while I was reloading....but now I fire at everything in burst, if burst does not work, then I go auto,though I'v learned that in every FPS besides COD, there is this thing called kickback, and auto does not work at long or even medium distance 

whats a Agromprom? a location? a quest? a monster? I'm not really used to scary games, but I'v played enough metro to stand jump scares...I remember when I  first played metro, they would jump on me and I would freak out, hold my lmb until I had to reload...and then they killed me while I was reloading....but now I fire at everything in burst, if burst does not work, then I go auto,though I'v learned that in every FPS besides COD, there is this thing called kickback, and auto does not work at long or even medium distance 

Agroprom is an area which has some of the most memorable events early in the game. Not going to tell any more than that...

Of which game do you speak?