What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

Finally got all of the achievements in Hotline Miami.  The last two I needed were Get a Life (A+ on all levels) and Achievement Whore (Earn all achievements).  Awww yeah.

Then I tried to play some more of HLM2 on Hard Mode.  I'm stuck on Death Wish, specifically on Corey's section. 

is what I was trying to do.  I got down to ONE MOTHERFUCKING ENEMY, and I got shot.  I spent 30-45 minutes, just to fail again...I finally decided to take a break before I throw my monitor out the window.

Also, just to note, that's the optimal path of attack.  I spent 20 minutes trying just about every other path imaginable.  I hate this game right now.

Guys, i think i felt in love with the valkyria chronicles series.

After finishing the first one(damn Welkin one of the best protag i ever saw) decided to play through the second statement on the series.

50 hours after, i still hadn't finished this game.

I'll give more throughts about this game.

After finishing the first one(damn Welkin one of the best protag i ever saw) decided to play through the second statement on the series.

I remember playing the Valkyria chronicles 2 nonstop for one summer week when I was visiting my grandparents and had nothing else to do. Such good games. Still I have never finished 1 or 2, because I got fed up with the annoying stuff in the final missions.

And because 2 is even better waifu simulator than the first one, the important question needs to asked. Who's the best girl/guy/couple?

(obviously Marion)

20100904173850_0.jpg

I remember playing the Valkyria chronicles 2 nonstop for one summer week when I was visiting my grandparents and had nothing else to do. Such good games. Still I have never finished 1 or 2, because I got fed up with the annoying stuff in the final missions.

And because 2 is even better waifu simulator than the first one, the important question needs to asked. Who's the best girl/guy/couple?

(obviously Marion)

20100904173850_0.jpg

Zeri best gurl. lol

I'll give more throughts about this game.

I heard that one was a lot harder than the first, which is saying something.  I also heard Lancer's aren't terrible anymore which is a good thing.  

I heard that one was a lot harder than the first, which is saying something.  I also heard Lancer's aren't terrible anymore which is a good thing.  

Eh? for me the second one is easier than the first one, but it's a hell of a grindfest.

Also yes, all classes are usefull now.

Eh? for me the second one is easier than the first one, but it's a hell of a grindfest.

Also yes, all classes are usefull now.

Yea that makes more sense. The first one doesn't require grinding, it just requires you to do battles twice so you know the random thing you shouldn't have done the first time around. 

Especially since in the first one, orders are useful(anti-tank Rosie + a couple of mortar rounds with the Edelweiss, and then, finish off with a flag rush with Alicia, the end).

But well, in the second one, there are some hard fights, but nothing like VC 1's biggest battles.

Started playing XCOM Enemy Within with Long War mod. First terror mission and I was like "that's it, uninstalling" :P After 3 restarts and numerous save loads I finaly made it with 0 squad casualties but only 4 civilians rescued. Seriously, even on lowest difficulty this mod is just painfully hard >.<

Started playing XCOM Enemy Within with Long War mod. First terror mission and I was like "that's it, uninstalling" :P After 3 restarts and numerous save loads I finaly made it with 0 squad casualties but only 4 civilians rescued. Seriously, even on lowest difficulty this mod is just painfully hard >.<

Now somebody is going to finish that on Insane Iron Man with no casualties too

Just found out that I got the 247th highest score in the Hotline Miami 2 Execution level  ^_^  Tony for life!

I tried seeing how many total scores there were, but I got to around 5,500 and lost interest.  I'm just psyched that I placed within the 500s.

EDIT: Bumped it up to 228th.  Awww yeah.

I got a PS3 a while ago, but have no idea what games to get for it. Anyone have any recommendations? I'm pretty much fine with anything, but at the moment some RPGs are what I'm looking for right now.

Dunno about RPGs for the PS3, aside from Final Fantasy games, but I'd personally recommend Infamous 2.  It has RPG-like elements in an open-world setting; it's a lot like Prototype, except, well, better.  Played a demo at a GameStop once, and that was one of the most fun demos I've ever played.  I never considered buying a PS3 to play it, of course, but it made me regret that I bought a 360.