Site Work Failed, But We Didn't Die

Ugh. Still more roadblocks. Need to get an as-yet unknown password from Nay in order to get this sucker changed. For now, please enjoy the mess of a forums we've got, and dream of the forums we will probably never one day have.

< 3 - Tay

You can dismiss this alert by clicking on the "X" button

NowItsAngeTime

Onii Kiss: Onii-chan, Where's My Kiss? - Now available on Sol Press store #WholesomeFamilyRomance

Favorite Girl?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Girl?

• Asahi
    • Mahiru
    • Saya
    • Yayoi
    • Youkou

Bought it right after work, was pleasantly surprised the the sol press store wasn't flagged as a fraud attempt by my bank. Still had the same downloading problems that I have for EVERY localizer website, but whatever. Finally finished downloading after half a day, patched, and start playing for a few hours. Than I noticed a disturbing lack of "wholesome" content. 

Turns out the solpress version's patch doesn't work correctly, yet. :amane:

Edited by Soulless Watcher

51 minutes ago, Soulless Watcher said:

Bought it right after work, was pleasantly surprised the the sol press store wasn't flagged as a fraud attempt by my bank. Still had the same downloading problems that I have for EVERY localizer website, but whatever. Finally finished downloading after half a day, patched, and start playing for a few hours. Than I noticed a disturbing lack of "wholesome" content. 

Turns out the solpress version's patch doesn't work correctly, yet. :amane:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/626087465890873344/626272314564280350/patches.7z

Try this

Anyone know how good or bad the translations are for this one? I prefer translations that are more accurate/literal than liberal/americanized. Does it keep the honorifics? The title gives me hope that it does but we live in a universe where oniii-chan = dude...

2 hours ago, Codesterz said:

Anyone know how good or bad the translations are for this one? I prefer translations that are more accurate/literal than liberal/americanized. Does it keep the honorifics? The title gives me hope that it does but we live in a universe where oniii-chan = dude...

Like all official localisations, the translation will be more liberal. However it does include honorifics.

That was a good one, tho i'm waiting for someone to do a walkthrough of this. It's so much choices according to the walkthrough from Seiya-Saiga, and i've got no time to do try and error. I'm not very good in japanese, so i'll have to wait.

Edited by Ryuushi

11 hours ago, Ryuushi said:

That was a good one, tho i'm waiting for someone to do a walkthrough of this. It's so much choices according to the walkthrough from Seiya-Saiga, and i've got no time to do try and error. I'm not very good in japanese, so i'll have to wait.

The walkthrough is silly and is targeted at seeing every single dialogue line, including like, one-line forks for "hey, aren't you going to kiss me?". You do not need a walkthrough if you want to see every route. Just kiss the girls and the rest will sort itself out. Trust me.

Edited by Fred the Barber

While I admit that I dismissed this VN at the beginning, at least I can say that visual wise it's quite refreshing compared to Imopara bright hair color here. For the sister here, let's just say that all of those are quite cute here. Also since the MC is nameless and the girl will keep calling you big brother regardless of your name, you didn't need to worry about awkward silence when the girls supposed to call your name (Your default name is Onii-chan, by the way).

PS - It's interestimg to note that Shokugeki no Souma also have Asahi, and let' just say that Asahi in Onikiss here is more cute (Duh). Bomus point for not make the main story messy just because her appearence.

Edited by littleshogun