Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

The bad news is that in a few weeks, Kosuna is going to the hospital, and is not likely to be able to work again for a long, long time. (hint hint)

The good news is that he intends to see Miyako finished and given to me before he leaves, even if it'll mean there'll be a few translation errors here and there. (I'll probably ask GentleBlade for help with that, if he'd be so willing.)

Oh shit.  Is he gonna be okay?  I mean, obviously he's not okay if he's going to the hospital, but is he in danger of dying, or something like that?  I'm glad that Miyako's route is going to be finished, but geez, that's horrible.  I now feel like an asshole for making all those 15% jokes.

You monster.

Apparently he's dedicated on translating this thing, so think like this. Playing his work is a good way to reward him for his efforts.

Nice non-answer  :/  Kinda half-expected something like that, since most people wouldn't announce that they're dying on the internet, anyway, or even talk about what serious disease/health issue they have.  Oh well.  Hope he'll get better soon, and that he does well in the future.  Really appreciate him translating Miyako's route.

Nice non-answer  :/  Kinda half-expected something like that, since most people wouldn't announce that they're dying on the internet, anyway, or even talk about what serious disease/health issue they have.  Oh well.  Hope he'll get better soon, and that he does well in the future.  Really appreciate him translating Miyako's route.

Or perhaps the person you quoted just didn't know? Oura might know.

Or perhaps the person you quoted just didn't know? Oura might know.

I've seen him post info about the guy that's translating Miyako's route before, so he's either involved in the project or is somehow able to get access to info that doesn't seem to be posted here.  Either that, or Tiagofvarela is just reposting info and making it seem like he has access to previously unknown info.  Oh, he could also be a mind-reader, too, but that's unlikely.  Everyone knows you need to take a nuclear waste bath to be able to read minds.

I've seen him post info about the guy that's translating Miyako's route before, so he's either involved in the project or is somehow able to get access to info that doesn't seem to be posted here.  Either that, or Tiagofvarela is just reposting info and making it seem like he has access to previously unknown info.  Oh, he could also be a mind-reader, too, but that's unlikely.  Everyone knows you need to take a nuclear waste bath to be able to read minds.

Fallout much? Although fallout didn't really have mind reading.

As I've said numerous times, I have this amazing ability of reading what people actually say. 

So, making use of this outstanding ability, I read through all the trash on this thread, and repost the actual useful info to people who ask. Making it seem like I'm in on it is entirely, utterly, and absolutely unintended. (After I used three adverbs I hope you detect the sarcasm)

Did I say 'trash'? I apologize, I meant contributions to society.

Of course, I can mind read too, but that makes it way too boring.

As I've said numerous times, I have this amazing ability of reading what people actually say. 

So, making use of this outstanding ability, I read through all the trash on this thread, and repost the actual useful info to people who ask. Making it seem like I'm in on it is entirely, utterly, and absolutely unintended. (After I used three adverbs I hope you detect the sarcasm)

Did I say 'trash'? I apologize, I meant contributions to society.

Of course, I can mind read too, but that makes it way too boring.

How in Satan's glorious name do you have the time or patience to sift through all of the random posts and find the relevant info?  I went back around 6-7 pages when I first saw this thread and just gave up.  I mean, it's over 400 pages.

How in Satan's glorious name do you have the time or patience to sift through all of the random posts and find the relevant info?  I went back around 6-7 pages when I first saw this thread and just gave up.  I mean, it's over 400 pages.

Maybe I don't read redundant or useless information?

Imagine that the last update was on the 11th of August. If from that day forward I started watching this thread, It'd be pretty easy to keep tabs on the actual updates. Furthermore, another important piece of intel is that it's always Ouraba who does the updates, making it pretty easy to find them even if you don't read through everything.  

I don't need to read through the 458 pages and find all the updates. Finding the latest is sufficient. If you check this thread everyday, you'll see that it's not that many posts, and even when there are many, they're short, spammy ones. I've read enough of this to get used to it.

It'd be cool if someone would like translate a route of the Majikoi A series whenever that have the time not just one group but you know different random Translators who of course can accurately TL to acceptable standards like how light novels on baka tsuki are TL'ed multiple people coming and going but contributing