Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

I always do that, since my attention span is quite low.

I generally do two things at once so i mute it quite often as well.

Watch anime and read vn

read two vn's

read vn and novel

So i make good use of my bute as well

And this game does not even have a damm mute button in the config, have to use the slider. so going to sound and mixer is the better way to mute it.

there is one cmplaint i have about the vn,

why does it show a scene from most likely somewhere in the middle of the story and then go back to the beginning?

I hate it when something does that, well i suppose garden for sinners was it neccesary but i already knew moonspeak then so i could follow it.

it sure as hell left me confused. for the first bit when it whent beck to the beginning, i tought we where still somewhere else in the time line.

It could have showed that a bit better.

The bad news is that in a few weeks, Kosuna is going to the hospital, and is not likely to be able to work again for a long, long time. (hint hint)

The good news is that he intends to see Miyako finished and given to me before he leaves, even if it'll mean there'll be a few translation errors here and there. (I'll probably ask GentleBlade for help with that, if he'd be so willing.)

The bad news is that in a few weeks, Kosuna is going to the hospital, and is not likely to be able to work again for a long, long time. (hint hint)

The good news is that he intends to see Miyako finished and given to me before he leaves, even if it'll mean there'll be a few translation errors here and there. (I'll probably ask GentleBlade for help with that, if he'd be so willing.)

If you still want to see agave, there is a completely translated playthrough on youtube.

I say completely, but I haven't seen it yet, so there might be stuff missing.

Anyhow, you are correct in assuming that there probably wont be a patch for agave any time soon.

My condolences for the lad who's translating Miyako's route.