Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

"Saying checkmate isn't just a deceleration of winning the game, but also saying that you've captured the king"

Huh. Is it just me or have you not been here for a while? If so, welcome back.

to bad i decided to cheat tough, with those antimatter mines. :lol:

Anyhow someway or another this really made my day today, been raining all day today was getting kind off depressing

Ah man, I love the rain. I hate this relentless heat I've been living in for the past three months though.

Hello, wonderful people of this forum! I may have read about a hundred pages of this thread in the last 24 hours and found it...bloody lots of fun! So I decided to jump on the band wagon and thank the good folks who did decide to translate the Miyako route, which was the one I originally went down on (without reading the patch notes, more than a year ago, silly me), 

Hello, wonderful people of this forum! I may have read about a hundred pages of this thread in the last 24 hours and found it...bloody lots of fun! So I decided to jump on the band wagon and thank the good folks who did decide to translate the Miyako route, which was the one I originally went down on (without reading the patch notes, more than a year ago, silly me), 

There is an introduction thread on this forum if you're interested.

I happen to find reading patch notes rather difficult what with this mask on. <--- (Poor attempt at humour)