Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Didn't feel a thing during Angel Beats!. Too many plotholes.

The only thing that got me emotional during that show was when the singer disappeared.

Despite the plotholes Angel beats had some really emotional moments,but i understand what you're saying

Clannad and angel beats didn't get me. Personally i didn't like nagisa and angel beats copped out on the ending. I cry at epic deaths and moments rather than sad moments such as Fate/Stay/Zero and Gurren Lagann. Tomoyo after had me like a little bitch for a few days though.

Ah yes Gurren Lagann really got me in "that scene",Fate was...okay i guess...

Okay next topic,what's your opinion on AnoHana guys?

anohana-1.jpg

Any of you watch Mirai Nikki? I randomly came across it a couple days ago and have been watching it whenever I get the chance. It's very, very different from what I usually watch in terms of anime, but I like it. A nice mix of mystery, comedy, and slasher. I recommend it, but keep in mind, I haven't finished it, so I don't know if it shits the bed yet.

Any of you watch Mirai Nikki? I randomly came across it a couple days ago and have been watching it whenever I get the chance. It's very, very different from what I usually watch in terms of anime, but I like it. A nice mix of mystery, comedy, and slasher. I recommend it, but keep in mind, I haven't finished it, so I don't know if it shits the bed yet.

I recommend Mirai Nikki too,i really enjoyed it.

I'm currently watching Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru,i'm enjoying it more than i'm willing to admit.

I recommend Mirai Nikki too,i really enjoyed it.

I'm currently watching Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru,i'm enjoying it more than i'm willing to admit.

I've not watched that yet, I just checked it out and it looks like a cute story, I'll give it a shot.

I even did a edit of another picture someone did of Miyako where I gave her Yuno's eyes. http://gyazo.com/1d39409a57eb84e8448d7926180917dd

Aw man.

20j20eh.png

Mirai Nikki is basically plot holes and a romance driven purely by Stockholm Syndrome.

Edit: dubble post, due to a crack in my internet space time continuem.

So instead of paying retribution I will sneakaly backedit my post... sneaky sneaky.

So having finallu sarted on cou, i am stuck with two questions.

1. what resulution is the best to use in windowed mode?

2. is there any way i can get it to cut off the sound when i minimalize it? or switch to another program?

and don't worry here is my retribution (play in full screen on HD)