Best VN sex scene(s) you've read

Zakamutt

• 2 weeks later...

I don't really get aroused by h-scenes at all so really my favorite ones are the ones that are so ludicrous I end up laughing instead. Grisaia was pretty good about that. Well, it is a comedy game after all.

However I gotta say the worst Hscenes were those in Fate/Stay Night. 

Absolutely. They actively make the story worse, especially with the story contrivances they establish to justify them.

Magical magus semen, aahhhhhh it's so bad, just kill me. It is the worst.

Do we seriously have a thread for this... well this is hard to think about... but I guess it's the H-scenes with  Azai Kanon from G-senjou no Maou, I mean she's so cute <3 (and flat, that's important), plus the vocative "Nii-san" messes hard with my heart...

Oh wow there's a thread for this.

If we count out Nukiges, for me it would be Asuho's h-scenes in Hoshimemo, they were just so full of hnng. Asuho is way too cute during all of them.

If we do count Nukiges I'd say every h-scene in Immoral Little is best h-scene simply because it's all of my fetishes condensed in one game.

Oh wow there's a thread for this.

If we count out Nukiges, for me it would be Asuho's h-scenes in Hoshimemo, they were just so full of hnng. Asuho is way too cute during all of them.

If we do count Nukiges I'd say every h-scene in Immoral Little is best h-scene simply because it's all of my fetishes condensed in one game.

I'll second Asuho... Yeah, I kinda assumed nukiges didn't count for this, if they did, I'd have to go with "Eroge!" for best scenes in general.

Well... Some people may want to kill me if I say this... but... Even if I didn't liked her route that much, I believe that the best H-scene that I've ever read is Chinami's the second one (Hoshizora no memoria). 

Why?: 

Because when it ends, her aunt/mon says: "Oh, It seems that I'm gonna have a grandaughter!~" (or something like that, I don't remember it that well).

Only for the lulz.

--

Still, I usually don't play VN's for H tho.

Haru from G-senjou no Maou, some h-scenes in Grisaia no Kaijutsu are pretty well written, and of course, Fate/Stay Night Tohsaka and Shirou: http://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/a/image/1337/21/1337214641096.png

Nasu's h-scenes are too hilarious and might be at least worth a skim through as a funny boner killer. Writing the beta-est of beta MCs, especially in regards to sexual prowess, makes F/SN all the more enjoyable.

Wow, i dont remember that scene, but i played only True and UBW, am yet to play the last route, its in that route the scene or i made a choice that didnt let me watch it?

Anyway, the best for me till now are the ones in Senjou No Maou (more a nude scene than a sex scene, when Haru apologies), but the ones that made me want to fap furiously are in Sengoku Rance XD

There's a huge difference between erotic content one enjoys, and the very best scenes that were ever written. I read a bunch of visual novels with decent, enjoyable sex scenes or naughty situations, that made your heart go flutter.

But calling some of them "the best" would be a huge overstatement.

There's a huge difference between erotic content one enjoys, and the very best scenes that were ever written. I read a bunch of visual novels with decent, enjoyable sex scenes or naughty situations, that made your heart go flutter.But calling some of them "the best" would be a huge overstatement.

This.

It's hard to boil down a good scene when the formula for most sex scenes are the same. While there are differences, it's generally the same thing every time.

This.

It's hard to boil down a good scene when the formula for most sex scenes are the same. While there are differences, it's generally the same thing everytime so it's hard to boil it down.

This might be actually the biggest problem with h-scenes - not how badly they're written or how much they fit or not, but the fact that they're exactly the same every single time save for some exceptions (which are mostly just limited to nukiges).

In the end, h-scenes boil down to one thing - fucking, as rude and vulgar it may sound; you can't expect much else out of it. That's the nature of the genre. The issue with most eroge is that they tend to focus on the final part and mostly skip everything else.

"Let me show you my awesome magical powers!"