Where to go next? (my third VN After KS and S;G)

Nuka

Was first thinking of Princess Evanglie but it seems like there are VN's with a better story/characters. :)

Ef- A fairy tale of the two
Yume Miru Kusuri
Little Busters!
Majikoi

??

Length doesnt matter, but I prefer something that hooks me pretty quickly :)

Majikoi is the only one of those that's really an above average work... But it can be pretty unbearable if you dislike the type of heroine that shows up in that one.

I'd give a 5~6 to most of the other VNs you listed, to be honest, and I wouldn't really recommend any of them.

Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! or simply Majikoi. It's like Asonn said, you'll find both kinds of opinions those who hate it and those who love it.

I belong to the latter group since Majikoi is one of my all time favorite Vn series. Hope you enjoy it if you end up playing it. :sachi: 

Majikoi and Little Busters! are likely to hook you quickly. In both cases, if the start hooks you, then you'll probably enjoy them fully.

Yume Miru Kurisu has a plot but it's far from norm. The routes tackle the subjects of Drugs, Bullying and... something else that's probably got to do with going crazy as a youngster. If you're interested in seeing those themes tackled in out of norm ways, try it out!

ef ~A Fairy Tale of the Two~ is likely to be an emotional experience, but I haven't fully played it, so I can't properly comment. It did seem to have a slow start, however.

43 minutes ago, Lykkelille said:

Was first thinking of Princess Evanglie but it seems like there are VN's with a better story/characters. :)

Ef- A fairy tale of the two
Yume Miru Kusuri
Little Busters!
Majikoi

??

Length doesnt matter, but I prefer something that hooks me pretty quickly :)

Little Busters, as a change of style. 

What about Hoshizora no Memoria ~Wish upon a Shooting Star~?

Thank you. I am also open for other suggestions! :) G senjou, Grisaia, Hirugashi, Umineko and Ever 17 are also on my list.. But I THINK i would prefer a love story/moege/eroge next.

No offense, but in your threads you seem to limit yourself for reasons I cannot understand. You've got a whole world of VNs to savor, but you keep making these lists with very few options. So I'm going to ignore your list altogether and recommend other things!

For cutesy moe stuff with serviceable plot (since you considered Evangile before), I'd personally recommend Da Capo 2. It's one of the benchmarks of how these things should be done for me. If you want tons of cute characters (and much more sex), try Koihime Musou (MangaGamer currently has it on sale as well). One of my favorite oldtimey VNs is Crescendo. It's short but pretty good, and I like the flashback-heavy narrative. Canvas2 is another VN I'm partial to, but I'm in the minority. Same goes for Edelweiss (if you don't mind puerile humor).

For more plot-oriented stuff, there are Sharin no Kuni, Chaos;Head, KiraKira, Suika A.S...

But I guess the point is, it seems more productive to me if you just ask for recommendations rather than come up with these restrictive lists.

18 minutes ago, Kurisu-Chan said:

First time someone here recommend Chaos;Head, and i think it's the right time, looking how popular Re;Zero is, in my opinion, Chaos;Head nailed better the pathetic hikkikomori otaku char than Re;Zero. 

They're very different types of stories, after all. The protagonist of Chaos;Head basically embraces what he is, says fuck off to everyone and goes to do his own thing for his own sake in his own pathetic way.

Subaru is just a normal guy who (understandably) goes through some mental breakdown phases, lol. He's a character who goes through growth and stops being like that and that type of thing. 

13 minutes ago, Kurisu-Chan said:

You're far from truth Kaguya, please, go watch the 19th episodes first. 

I have. Also checked up on the LN, though not all of it. It's a very typical "find someone who needs help," "try to help but fail," "grow as a person during failure and understand what he was doing wrong," and "with his renewed resolve and newfound answers and mental growth, face the problem and win this time!" formula.

It's just that the series mechanics allows for him to fail more than usual before that happens. 

Oh, I'm not saying it's unoriginal or anything, by the way. They go about the formula in a relatively novel way. He's still well within the boundaries of usual protagonists and usual character growth, though. 

2 hours ago, Kaguya said:

I have. Also checked up on the LN, though not all of it. It's a very typical "find someone who needs help," "try to help but fail," "grow as a person during failure and understand what he was doing wrong," and "with his renewed resolve and newfound answers and mental growth, face the problem and win this time!" formula.

It's just that the series mechanics allows for him to fail more than usual before that happens. 

Oh, I'm not saying it's unoriginal or anything, by the way. They go about the formula in a relatively novel way. He's still well within the boundaries of usual protagonists and usual character growth, though. 

I'm talking about what the author tries to achieve, and in both cases, it's the same objective.

Aka Otaku shaming, both works are trying to attack the otaku style of life(even if Chaos;Head is way, way more extreme n that case) that's what i said. 

I will FOR SURE read Chaos;Head!! Its on my list. I LOVED S;G and I have my doubts that anything can top it... May be better to read something else to "forget about it" a little before starting a title with similarities..?

3 minutes ago, Kurisu-Chan said:

I'm talking about what the author tries to achieve, and in both cases, it's the same objective.

Aka Otaku shaming, both works are trying to attack the otaku style of life(even if Chaos;Head is way, way more extreme n that case) that's what i said. 

I wasn't talking about that at all, and it was just a comment on how differently the protagonists handle themselves and why one would make for a more popular story that appeals to a larger crowd, so sure, I guess. 

I actually feel like neither work tries to do otaku shaming, but we've derailed this thread enough and that's a story for another day. 

Little Busters! is extremely divisive. I loved it, probably in part because I read it when I was so new to VNs; lots of people hate it, or at best think it's mediocre. Thematically, it's definitely the lightest of all the games you listed, if that matters to you, although Majikoi is mostly pretty light as well; personally I like stuff that isn't too heavy, which Yume Miru Kusuri at times was.

6 minutes ago, Lykkelille said:

I will FOR SURE read Chaos;Head!! Its on my list. I LOVED S;G and I have my doubts that anything can top it... May be better to read something else to "forget about it" a little before starting a title with similarities..?

Let's put things now, Chaos;Head is completely different from steins;gate, there's nothing in common more than the meta story, the general tone, the characters, the themes, the story, everything is different,

From your list, i'll advise you to read Little Busters, even if Kaguya don't agree with me, it's still a good thing. 

11 minutes ago, Kurisu-Chan said:

Let's put things now, Chaos;Head is completely different from steins;gate, there's nothing in common more than the meta story, the general tone, the characters, the themes, the story, everything is different,

From your list, i'll advise you to read Little Busters, even if Kaguya don't agree with me, it's still a good thing. 

Thank you for that. Anyway looking forward to reading C;H!

And yes Little Busters! seems really nice. Let me know if you suggest anything thats not on the list! Its so hard to find a way in this world of different VN's...