/shrug

Zidan209

I'll be the first to say it, but honestly nobody really wants to share their fetishes with others, especially sexual ones. It's even more difficult to do it with complete stangers. You're basically asking everyone to share their masturbation sessions and/or sexual stories with you, which isn't really a wise thing to ask.

20 minutes ago, OriginalRen said:

I'll be the first to say it, but honestly nobody really wants to share their fetishes with others, especially sexual ones. It's even more difficult to do it with complete stangers. You're basically asking everyone to share their masturbation sessions and/or sexual stories with you, which isn't really a wise thing to ask.

uh what? that makes no sense.

you talk about what you masturbate to friend irl? I would never do that. Why would you care about what people you met online that you will never meet IRL think about you? regardless even if they aren't irl people.... they are still "online" people. I would never share any of that stuff to anyone I talk to in real life.

6 hours ago, Zidan209 said:

I know what you mean. But nobody knows eachother IRL anyway, so there s no danger in getting embarassed or something. The more private thing (i think) was the thread where you share a pic of urself.

I didn t ask for recommendations of things to masturbate to. Lol

There s no judging ^^

Oh boy I have been waiting all of my life for this thread. :Kappa: 

Now on a more serious note, never assume that we will never meet, it just so happens that me and @Nosebleed became class colleagues in university after we met on fuwa.

However I don't really think that we should be /that/ afraid of sharing things, or rather fetishes, that we have. I mean I did give nosebleed a lot of tracks from my ear licking asmr folder(which is uploaded in case that anyone wants to venture into it (´・ω・`)), it's not like we got weird with each other because of it. 'Tis but an example, so take it for what it is.

Now for fetishes that I have or something of the like, as deducted in general I have a big mouth fixation and I'm kinda sensitive to sound, maybe even more so than visually, I also prefer "semi-clothed" women just like OP, especially regarding to legs, knee socks, stockings and the like, although feet don't do anything at all for me. One of the things that could also be considered a fetish for me in a way on the sound department is the heartbeat, I just love listening to another person's heartbeat for whatever reason.

7 hours ago, OriginalRen said:

6 hours ago, OriginalRen said:

I'm just saying that the reason a thread like this hasn't existed is because nobody is going to share anything in it. People will share traits they like on characters (i.e. = pink hair), but that isn't a fetish.

Says the guy always talking about man ass. :scottsune:

Well, since everyone is being all edgy and they don't want to share their fetish, I will.

I like footjob (since it's close to trampling, which I also like as sub). Besides, everyone knew about this part of me already and I don't care about sharing this kind of stuff with people I'll never meet anyways.

41 minutes ago, Nashetania said:

Well, since everyone is being all edgy and they don't want to share their fetish, I will.

I like footjob (since it's close to trampling, which I also like as sub). Besides, everyone knew about this part of me already and I don't care about sharing this kind of stuff with people I'll never meet anyways.

tfw people ignore your post ;w;

2 hours ago, OriginalRen said:

You're basically asking everyone to share their masturbation sessions and/or sexual stories with you, which isn't really a wise thing to ask.

Bro half of your streams is showing people your favorite pictures of girls with hyperbolic buttocks.

5 hours ago, OriginalRen said:

Clearly haven't visited the hentai thread.  We make it a point to raise up our favorites.  All you need to do is read in between the lines a smidgen and it becomes blatantly obvious where our loyalties lie.

DISCLAIMER: all of the stuff mentioned here are never and should never be done without 100% trust and consent between all parties involved.

Bondage (shibari incuded)

Humiliation

verbal/physical dominance

Anal

Roleplay

Spanking/whipping

forced orgasm/orgasm denial

See, that wasnt so hard now was it?

Also you shouldnt be ashamed of your fetishes as long as you do it consensually then its all good okay :3

1 hour ago, mitchhamilton said:

dont know why discussing this with people who are complete strangers would be a big deal. its not a secret that ALL of us have masturbated before. hell, im masturbating right now.

i like a bit of s&m. dont care which one is which just so long as its consensual. in a vn.

what did you masturbate to 

Sounds depressing

~~
I'm a panting type of guy. Y'know, there's panting, moaning, then... talking. Hearing females panting "Haaahs" during funtime >>> moaning "Ohhhs" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> talking "Yeahs",  "Harders", etc.

Breathe erotically for me damnit, BREATHE!@#%

3 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

Sounds depressing

~~
I'm a panting type of guy. Y'know, there's panting, moaning, then... talking. Hearing females panting "Haaahs" during funtime >>> moaning "Ohhhs" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> talking "Yeahs",  "Harders", etc.

ooooooooooooh thats nice. i like when a shy character does it.