Are You A Fap Hero?

EcchiOujisama

I am of course referring to the Beatmania of beating off (unless you go double-fisted for some IIDX action).  It's safe to say just about everyone here appreciates 2D women...so who else has challenged it?  Completed it?  The first time I challenged it I got creamed by those amazing boobs at the beginning of round 2, but now I can safely complete it with a Fleshlight STU.  It's done wonders for my performance with 3D women, to the point that they're sore for the rest of the day and can't take anymore when I'm ready for round 1.5.

For those who have not yet experienced this Hora Hora Revolution, you can download the best version of the video here:

https://blog.onahole.eu/fapheroes/fap-hero-1

I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was...

To fap to 'em is my real test, stamina is my cause...

I will travel across the net, searching far and wide

Each onahole will make me feel...

The power that's insideeeeeeee~

ONAHOLE!

(I know now what I must do.)

Yes

"Are You A Fap Hero?"

Also yes.

I am of course referring to the Beatmania of beating off (unless you go double-fisted for some IIDX action).  It's safe to say just about everyone here appreciates 2D women...so who else has challenged it?  Completed it?  The first time I challenged it I got creamed by those amazing boobs at the beginning of round 2, but now I can safely complete it with a Fleshlight STU.  It's done wonders for my performance with 3D women, to the point that they're sore for the rest of the day and can't take anymore when I'm ready for round 1.5.

For those who have not yet experienced this Hora Hora Revolution, you can download the best version of the video here:

>It's safe to say just about everyone here appreciates 2D women

Nope, 2D can raise the flag for me, but I need 3D to pass the finish line.

The music is terrible btw, even for someone who can fap to 2D that will ruin it.

Since we have a shameless thread already who can recommend me an onahole? One I can order off amazon with prime delievery ideally. (also I'm at uni so discreteness is imperitive).

It hurts now. I blame you.

This is probably since people don't fap to a set rythmm, it'd be like trying to weight lift in staggered timed motions, you'd end up with a stiff muscle and no gains. 

>It's safe to say just about everyone here appreciates 2D women

Nope, 2D can raise the flag for me, but I need 3D to pass the finish line.

The music is terrible btw, even for someone who can fap to 2D that will ruin it.

Since we have a shameless thread already who can recommend me an onahole? One I can order off amazon with prime delievery ideally. (also I'm at uni so discreteness is imperitive).

It hurts now. I blame you.

This is probably since people don't fap to a set rythmm, it'd be like trying to weight lift in staggered timed motions, you'd end up with a stiff muscle and no gains. 

The blog itself actually has a link on onaholes the author would use. So, there you go.