(Poll) Libra of the Vampire Princess: Adult version or non-adult version?

sanahtlig

TNZDJqn.jpg?1

Which version would you play?  MiKandi Japan wants to know!

Check out the poll (it's only 2 questions!).

(Poll) Which version of Libra of the Vampire Princess would you play?

Game info available here:

Sanahtlig's Corner: Steam Greenlight for eroge Libra of the Vampire Princess

I sort of feel like this is a self-selecting audience you're polling. The people who care enough about these games to vote for them on greenlight and also to enter onto the greenlight forums (and fuwa, obviously) and read the discussions for them will naturally be more likely to vote for the adult version, and that doesn't represent the overall customer base. 

I sort of feel like this is a self-selecting audience you're polling. The people who care enough about these games to vote for them on greenlight and also to enter onto the greenlight forums (and fuwa, obviously) and read the discussions for them will naturally be more likely to vote for the adult version, and that doesn't represent the overall customer base. 

Are you asking Reddit and other sites with this poll too? My opinion is that Fuwa is heavily oriented towards adult titles most of the time. Well we enjoy non adult titles too but we prefer adult titles. I did answer at least 5 different platforms where I get my games. Steam is one of them because I want to support it but I am not buying a cut version on Steam if it exists on JAST uncu for example.

While true, paired with the immense interest in the Sakura Swim Club uncensoring patch (my install guide has gotten around ~8k views, and another guide in the Steam guide area has gotten 8k visitors) this data suggests that Steam users are interested in sexual content.  

Are you asking Reddit and other sites with this poll too? My opinion is that Fuwa is heavily oriented towards adult titles most of the time. Well we enjoy non adult titles too but we prefer adult titles. I did answer at least 5 different platforms where I get my games. Steam is one of them because I want to support it but I am not buying a cut version on Steam if it exists on JAST uncu for example.

I've posted this poll directly on Fuwanovel, VNDB, and the Steam Greenlight forums for this game.  There's also a link in my article, so anyone who reads it to the end will see the poll.  The article is linked on /r/visualnovels, but the majority of the community there likely won't be aware of the poll (visitors from Reddit tend to have short attention spans for my articles I've found).