What are you playing?

then what do you recommend?

i will still give S;G a try though

Definitely do, the romance is just a small aspect. :) I see Kara no Shoujo is on your list, but have you actually read it? It's pretty different (and much darker) than most of the VNs I've read, you might like it.

Well, just finished AXANAEL. Not sure if it was supposed to happen this way at first, but all the roulette's were a success, leading to a really ridiculous and over-the-top ending. I'd give it a 7/10 for what I've read so far - but a whole bunch of new options appeared, so who knows what's next? Damn Nitro+ and their pretentious difficult menus, I'll have to hit the radicals... :D

I'm about 4 hours in Umineko :

This game is incredible so far.

Never has music, done so much. Ever !

Truly impressive.

And the story is incredibly interesting.

What a start my friends ! What a start !

So I redid the last roulette  in AXANAEL to get a different ending and... sudden yuri H-scene attack! ....y-yes, it was a much better ending. :D

Also just got to the opening in AkaGoei, that took quite a while! I wonder how much the choices before the OP influence the routes... seems like a rather strange structure. That said, loving the VN so far. The monologue before the OP was quite ominous - the MC really reminds me of Yuuji a lot, even if he's essentially different on the outside. It's funny, because this should be the other way around, considering when both VNs were released... :D

I'm about 4 hours in Umineko :

This game is incredible so far.

Never has music, done so much. Ever !

Truly impressive.

And the story is incredibly interesting.

What a start my friends ! What a start !

You're in for a hell of a ride. And for the best OST in any VN ever. :D

finished Innocent Bullet whats more action packed that swords clashing its the sound of guns (you might want to turn the volume low) despite the routes being short pretty much enjoyable for me 8/10

next to play Bloody Rondo or Fortissimo://nachasten phase or just play a nukige (Bishoujo Mangekyo)

Why do I play Umineko during nighttimeWhy do I play Umineko during nighttimeWhy do I play Umineko during nighttimeWhy do I play Umineko during nighttimeWhy do I play Umineko during nighttimeWhy do I play Umineko during nighttimeWhy do I play Umineko during nighttimeWhy do I play Umineko during nighttime ._____.

Dafuq Maria fuckin scares the shit our of me. !

How is Tsukihime, by the way?  I'm going to get to it eventually, and I only really read the description of VNDB, so I'm a little curious about it.

I've only finish one route so far, Arcueid route, I'm really enjoying it, i take the break because reading fate and afterwards tsukihime maybe is too much.

Reading more of AkaGoei. Why do I have to go with that fat guy's plan? Ewww... I have a really bad feeling about that. :D

How is Tsukihime, by the way?  I'm going to get to it eventually, and I only really read the description of VNDB, so I'm a little curious about it.

If you can get over bad production values (okay at best art, bad, repetitive BGMs, almost non-existent SFX and the dreadful silence), you'll enjoy the story. There are some cool concepts, and even though the plot-points in the routes can be repetitive, it's an enjoyable read. If we ever get that remake, I might very well like it more than F/sn, to be honest--but then again, I wasn't too crazy over F/sn.

Why do I play Umineko during nighttime ._____.

At least Maria is nowhere as awesome bad as Rena and Mion/Shion. Now that was some amazingly creepy shit. :D When it comes to the creepy factor, Higurashi is still a clear winner in my book.

At least Maria is nowhere as awesome bad as Rena and Mion/Shion. Now that was some amazingly creepy shit. :D When it comes to the creepy factor, Higurashi is still a clear winner in my book.

Well I just stumbled upon the most freakin scariest CG i've seen so far.

I play that stuff in the dark at midnight, it's like totally silent, And that grining Maria face with those dilated eyes is stuck forever in my head.

Well I just stumbled upon the most freakin scariest CG i've seen so far.

I play that stuff in the dark at midnight, it's like totally silent, And that grining Maria face with those dilated eyes is stuck forever in my head.

Good, that's the correct way to play these kinds of things. :D

Good, that's the correct way to play these kinds of things. :D

I once played Dead Space alone with all the lights turned off.  Scared the living hell out of me whenever a corpse popped up and tried to eat me.  I couldn't relax until I quit the game and turned on about 2/3 of the lights in my house.  Perfect atmosphere for games like that.