What are you playing?

I once played Dead Space alone with all the lights turned off.  Scared the living hell out of me whenever a corpse popped up and tried to eat me.  I couldn't relax until I quit the game and turned on about 2/3 of the lights in my house.  Perfect atmosphere for games like that.

Try that but playing Resident Evil 1 (remake--gamecube). A very scary experience xD

I have, played literally every translated visual novel for pc i possibly could. both hentai and non It's gotten to the point I'm desperately trying to learn Japanese. Despite Having almost no short term memory.  wonder if you guys got tips to help me with that? lol

I have, played literally every translated visual novel for pc i possibly could. both hentai and non It's gotten to the point I'm desperately trying to learn Japanese. Despite Having almost no short term memory.  wonder if you guys got tips to help me with that? lol

Did you see the "50 VNs you should read before you die" list?

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/2151-50-translated-vns-you-should-read-before-you-die/?hl=%2Bvns+%2Byou+%2Bneed+%2Bread+%2Bbefore+%2Byou+%2Bdie

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/621-learn-japanese-together-super-challenge-2013/

I joined the challenge last year around this time, but I wussed out and got lazy. I'm going to formally start it up again during the summer though and hopefully stick to it.

Reading more AkaGoei. Got to some more interesting story bits, but the way things are going, I really can't imagine how the routes will even work. Seeing what the routes entail is taboo to the MC no matter which character route it'll be, I'm really curious in which way things will go. And the main route (Reika has one, right? Or does it work dfferently? I have no idea what to make of the structure so far, but that's pretty fun in itself too--) I can imagine the least. :D

SATISFACTION SHALL BE MINE!

I googled "Grisaia common route" and managed to find out how close I was to finishing the common route without spoiling anything for myself.  I don't think I've ever found anything like that out before without entirely ruining the game for myself...I'm in shock...

SATISFACTION SHALL BE MINE!

I googled "Grisaia common route" and managed to find out how close I was to finishing the common route without spoiling anything for myself.  I don't think I've ever found anything like that out before without entirely ruining the game for myself...I'm in shock...

Tch... you got lucky... this time.

Kidding, I know that feel. :D I always get really curious about the VN structure and get tempted to look up the common/heroine route details. Or looking for OST... those two almost always managed to spoil me without fail, so I stopped doing it completely. :D

Tch... you got lucky... this time.

Kidding, I know that feel. :D I always get really curious about the VN structure and get tempted to look up the common/heroine route details. Or looking for OST... those two almost always managed to spoil me without fail, so I stopped doing it completely. :D

I get the common/heroine route details spoiling the story, but...how in Satan's glorious name could looking up the OST spoil the plot?

Reading more AkaGoei. Got to some more interesting story bits, but the way things are going, I really can't imagine how the routes will even work. Seeing what the routes entail is taboo to the MC no matter which character route it'll be, I'm really curious in which way things will go. And the main route (Reika has one, right? Or does it work dfferently? I have no idea what to make of the structure so far, but that's pretty fun in itself too--) I can imagine the least. :D

Just save Moe route for the last, because near the end of it there's a fork that can take you directly to the sequel.

I agree with Aggressor, I'd even go so far to say the lack of definitive endings made the sequel even better. I think it's quite fitting considering the story in the sequel. Oh and I haven't read the FD either.

I agree with Aggressor, I'd even go so far to say the lack of definitive endings made the sequel even better. I think it's quite fitting considering the story in the sequel. Oh and I haven't read the FD either.

You don't need any conclusions if you're moving right to the seqel. I haven't read the FD at all and I completely enjoyed the game, to the point where I think reading the FD could've made it worse.

Hm, thanks for the tips! So far I haven't came across any choices that would be a clear indication of going towards certain routes

I'm shortly after the point where Kaito rescues Tsuki from... how do you even read her name? Anzu? Anko? Kyouko?

, maybe except for one, but I will keep the Moe one in mind! By the way, I've just now found out that there's some sort of a re-release titled Trinity, any idea what's that all about? Am I missing something if I'm not reading that one, or is it just like a bundle of all the three VNs in one?

I believe it's Anzu, I've never been good with names though.

Yeah It's a re-release with the 3 games, aka Trinity <- didn't see that coming did you? haha. It's for Ps3 and psp, so it got no ero. On the otherhand it has what it seems like higher res CG's. There are a lot more ero CG's than normal ones in Shuumatsuron though pc version.. Either way I'd go for the pc version as I did.

Reading AkaGoei a bit at a time, it's a bit tiring in Japanese. :D Anyway, it seems as if I am in Tsuki's route already, unless the common route focuses on her a lot. Her route or not, I'm really liking the backstory. :) 

I believe it's Anzu, I've never been good with names though.

Yeah It's a re-release with the 3 games, aka Trinity <- didn't see that coming did you? haha. It's for Ps3 and psp, so it got no ero. On the otherhand it has what it seems like higher res CG's. There are a lot more ero CG's than normal ones in Shuumatsuron though pc version.. Either way I'd go for the pc version as I did.

What a shocker! :D I was just wondering if it has updated art or something, but if it isn't anything important, then yeah, I will stick to the version I have now. Plus, I wouldn't want to re-read so soon anyway. :D

I get the common/heroine route details spoiling the story, but...how in Satan's glorious name could looking up the OST spoil the plot?

If you're stupid like me and look for ost tracks on youtube, it can happen easily. Even if you manage not to look into the comments, there still is a danger of CGs and video names. I was once looking up OST for a certain anime after finishing it, and it found the OST from the second season of the anime (which I haven't seen yet), with "CHARACTER X DEATH SCENE" right behind the song name in the title. Worst part was that this was a VN adaptation.