What are you playing?

Mother fucking Christ, the creators of the Kansen series really know how to creep a person out, just look at how evil they look. If you saw your best friends infected by an unknown virus like that knowing that they are too far gone how would you react?

2v1kfg1.jpg

Well that's one reason I love that series. It's able to take a zombie concept that sounds ridiculous and make it effective (with one exception that will go unnamed... :angry: )

Well that's one reason I love that series. It's able to take a zombie concept that sounds ridiculous and make it effective (with one exception that will go unnamed... :angry: )

Hmmmmmm.. i wonder what that one exception is hehehe :rolleyes: but yeah it honestly sounded so stupid at first but it was actually executed pretty well. If this happened in reality and everyone turned into horny rapefest zombies you would count on me to loot as much food as possible for myself and say fuck you to whoever wants to follow me. 

AkaGoei2 is so good so far. I think I'm getting to the part where Kaito should return-- about time, that Ryou guy really needs the shit beaten out of him.  :angry: I see that they're not only good at making likeable characters, but they're just as good at making despicable ones... I hate him so much. :D

On an unrelated note, I love the 4th wall breaking humour. :D I almost died when Kaito goes: "I'm so bored, maybe I should just come up with random choices and let god decide. Do you want few choices, or a lot?" So I pick 'a lot', and then the first choice on the list because... well, there really was a lot - and then I got yelled at for picking things just because they're right on the top. :D :D

Mother fucking Christ, the creators of the Kansen series really know how to creep a person out, just look at how evil they look. If you saw your best friends infected by an unknown virus like that knowing that they are too far gone how would you react?

2v1kfg1.jpg

Hey at least they still look really hot-- wait, rape zombies? Oh.... oooh.... well... now I don't know how to react to it. :D

AkaGoei2 is so good so far. I think I'm getting to the part where Kaito should return-- about time, that Ryou guy really needs the shit beaten out of him.  :angry: I see that they're not only good at making likeable characters, but they're just as good at making despicable ones... I hate him so much. :D

On an unrelated note, I love the 4th wall breaking humour. :D I almost died when Kaito goes: "I'm so bored, maybe I should just come up with random choices and let god decide. Do you want few choices, or a lot?" So I pick 'a lot', and then the first choice on the list because... well, there really was a lot - and then I got yelled at for picking things just because they're right on the top. :D :D

Kaito is badass, look forwards to it hehe. Yeah Ryou is a pretty easily hateble character.

I  think the first one I chose was pissing long range in the toilet haha. There is also a funny scene when you are supposed to reccommend a hobby to someone. You can choose Eroge, which Katio proceed to call you BAKA! Among other things. haha. There are quite some ridiculous choices throughout the series when I think about it.

Yeah, this one is my personal favorite - definitely a great one! :lol:

Kaito is badass, look forwards to it hehe. Yeah Ryou is a pretty easily hateble character.

I  think the first one I chose was pissing long range in the toilet haha. There is also a funny scene when you are supposed to reccommend a hobby to someone. You can choose Eroge, which Katio proceed to call you BAKA! Among other things. haha. There are quite some ridiculous choices throughout the series when I think about it.

Haha, looks like I will have fun replaying that scene. :D I picked "window" just because I thought it was going to be something like the room investigation in the first one, where you eventually went through everything anyway - and then Kaito just ended up looking at the window all day. :D

(AkaGoei spoiler)

84Wub.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO--- how could you do this to me.... curse you, unlockable routes!!!!! :D Blocking me off from the route I wanted to do first, I got trolled hard. :D Though I guess I should be glad, it'll make me save the awesome things for later, but still.... aaah

Just finished F/SN Heavens Feel. Is currently deciding whether or not to play Umineko or play Higurashi beforehand.

Maybe I should wait for Grisaia to finish downloading...

As much as I like Higurashi, the existence of the PS2 version alone prevents me from recommending the original PC version... so I'd say go for Umi! Or Grisaia, both are amazing. :D