What are you playing?

on my 4th run on Soukoku no Arterial ive only finished human+2 routes(Akari/Narumi) i made a mistake and repeated Narumi route again in 3rd run how stupid of me to not see the requirement in that event item ill go to angel route next since i got bored of repeating human route or i might just stall it and play something else.

Finished the last route of Jesus 13th. Truly a VN of contrasts: pretty good mystery detective at the beginning, but pretty weak "answers" part; standard set of heroines, but unexpected developments in their routes; tons of katakana names for organizations and fictional things, but they manage to create a nice setting. Add lots of choices, pretty good H-scenes animation, and a couple of really good CGs - and here we have 8/10. Meaning I wouldn't recommend this to anyone, but it can be enjoyable if you're tired of "ordinary schoolboy" crap.

Here's my fav CG, though a bit of a spoiler:

8nkit0gims61.jpg

Finally got to the part in Amane's route where

she tells Yuuji about the bus crash and has him read her diary. Gotta say, Kazuki acts exactly like the geniuses I've met before. Almost anti-social, yet obviously extremely talented but not quite happy with their lives. Kinda eerie.

The writers obviously did their homework on psychological issues.

Just started Shinigami no Kiss, last night. Also havent finished Kira Kira, CF2, Family Project, Dengeki Stryker, and Sharin no Kuni's fandisc. Thas not even mentioning all the ones i have downloaded but havent started (ugh). So, you know, i have some work to do.

Reading Ayakashibito and I love it :D

I want to start that too, but still finishing up AkaGoei (oh my god, Moe's name is so justified. Love her route so far :D). And once I do that, I'm afraid I might be too hyped for the sequel to pick up Ayashibito...and I have Grisaia no Meikyuu started too... agh. :D

It depends on if you liked Tomoyo's personality in CLANNAD. if you didn't, it might be good. Also iirc the non-memorial edition is utsuge so have fun with that... oh, and you'll prolly need a walkthrough for the choices. It also starts with a sex romp of the kind of density usually seen in nukige. In the end I stalled it, then dropped it. Maybe if memorial edition tl actually happens...

Just finished Kamidori doing Yuela's route. Took well over 60 hours to complete( which is a ton for me and my short attention span)..... I had so much fun with it though. I said earlier I would probably lose interest after completing it but I'm going to start the ng+ game and do serawi's route. It was that good for me.

I'd recommend not getting too hung up on leveling your characters to do the new game+  90 lvl dungeons... power-leveling got very unfun after a bit, should probably just play the plot missions.

That said, glad you're playing a second route, since Serawi = best girl :)

Yeah, probably. According to some people you should just read Clannad and not read Tomoyo After. :P

And those people include me.  Clannad was  supposed to be about pure girls and their pure relantionships with the MC, and as Tomoyo After is set in the same atmosphere, it shouldn't have H-scenes. I'm very thankful Clannad is all ages.

And those people include me.  Clannad was  supposed to be about pure girls and their pure relantionships with the MC, and as Tomoyo After is set in the same atmosphere, it shouldn't have H-scenes. I'm very thankful Clannad is all ages.

The same could be said about Little Busters and Kud Wafter. Its hard to imagine cute wittle Kud having that kind of relationship with Riki...

Finished Angel route on Soukoku no Arterial +/Madoka route ill go back to Human for Imoutoz route then Angel for Mehisha then go to Devil/Demon route and 

ughh theres still no Sakuto FD ;____;

That said, glad you're playing a second route, since Serawi = best girl :)

glad to see someone who likes Serawi yes she is the best there specially her fire and dark armor  :D

Finally finished AkaGoei. I have to say that the secret route made me really happy, as I got something I was hoping for the whole time. :D All in all, a 9/10 from me. I really enjoyed the VN - all the characters were really likeable, and while there were some slightly boring parts at times, there were a lot of highlights too. The MC was great and anything connected to him was fun to read--I am really looking forward to the sequel now! I just hope I'll be able to read it, that'd be quite the bummer. :D I was just wondering if it was worth it reading the fandisc? I've never read any since I'm not a fan of h-scenes, and as far as ym understanding goes, fandiscs are mainly for that and some other unimportant fanservice; but since this one is included in the trilogy, is there anything interesting on it?

Anyway, I think I'll read Ayakashibito next, finally reading something in english again should be a nice change of pace. That, or continue Grisaia no Meikyuu.... decisions, decisions. :D