What are you playing?

Oh wow, you're right. Nice eye!

Guess what..... I just found another cameo today! And this happens to be in the same background/image with the Erina one :lol:/>

Rindou Ruri from Tenshin Ranman - Lucky or Unlucky!?:

QsMZ8XL.png

Yuzu-soft sure love their characters lol. I'm starting to wonder if there are more out there...

Yeah, Tomoyo's route in clannad is a shining example of nonintuitive vn route choice

I know, right? I mean, it makes sense to me now that

I have to befriend pretty much everyone beforehand: I'm guessing they're needed for some major event later, but there wasn't any clear hint of such. :/

I didn't feel like starting a new route of Grisaia immediatly after finishing Sachi's route, (I already know I'm going to do Makina's next though.) so I took a little break and read the prologue to YU-NO, which kinda caught my eye recently. It looks very interesting, I dig the old school graphics and music, and it makes for a change from all the moege. I also continued my game of Fate a bit, currently up to UBW, though still very early in the playthrough.

I'll probably try to fit some time for Air somewhere in there, at the very least to give it a try.

Finishing Grisaia no Kaijutsu (1 route left), might read AIR but I heard there are some save bugs, then I'm going to read my manga backlog.

I'm hesitant to start Umineko because of how long as hell it is, waiting for Steins;Gate JAST release for maybe some better quality. I watched the anime (wish I didn't) so I'm not quite looking forward to playing it atm.

Also waiting for Tsukihime remake...

Finishing Grisaia no Kaijutsu (1 route left), might read AIR but I heard there are some save bugs, then I'm going to read my manga backlog.

I'm hesitant to start Umineko because of how long as hell it is, waiting for Steins;Gate JAST release for maybe some better quality. I watched the anime (wish I didn't) so I'm not quite looking forward to playing it atm.

Also waiting for Tsukihime remake...

Waiting for all the things. However, I do agree with most of your backlog there.

AkaGoei was funnier, but I like it so far. Shame that routes and endings suck as much as they did in AkaGoei though, as I heard at least.

I have mixed impression about AkaGoei.

I heard that it is funny and the protagonist is very awesome but the story sucks.

Does the comedy aspect of that VN good enough to cover the other flaws ? If the enjoyment factor is great, I might give it a try.

Trying to decide between Jingai Makyou, Aiyoku no Eustia and MuvLuv Alternative Chronicles 02.

For now I decided to start Jingai Makyou and see how much it grabs me.

WHY!!!!!!!!

Aiyoku no Eustia is so much better!!!!!! :P

Finished Issho ni Gohan. Dear god was it terrible. I would've had more fun watching paint dry.

Decided to drop Kanon for now. Choices pop up at the most random times and I'm getting frustrated because I can't find a proper walkthrough.

Picked up the first part of Umineko. I can't wait to see how badly it will punch me in the face.

I have mixed impression about AkaGoei.

I heard that it is funny and the protagonist is very awesome but the story sucks.

Does the comedy aspect of that VN good enough to cover the other flaws ? If the enjoyment factor is great, I might give it a try.

I won't say that the story itself sucks. Well, first game doesn't really have one, but Shuumatsuron was okay for the most part. The biggest problem this series has is that the writer cannot properly end his stories, endings are sudden, abrupt and don't bring any satisfying conclusion. Hell, they don't bring any conclusion. Plus Shuumatsuron feels a bit rushed, that's probably because they were trying to put way too much into the single game. But yeah, AkaGoei has really good humour and protag-kun is ultra badass. I would recommend reading it, if you can stomach bullshit endings.

I won't say that the story itself sucks. Well, first game doesn't really have one, but Shuumatsuron was okay for the most part. The biggest problem this series has is that the writer cannot properly end his stories, endings are sudden, abrupt and don't bring any satisfying conclusion. Hell, they don't bring any conclusion. Plus Shuumatsuron feels a bit rushed, that's probably because they were trying to put way too much into the single game. But yeah, AkaGoei has really good humour and protag-kun is ultra badass. I would recommend reading it, if you can stomach bullshit endings.

bullshit endings... I can stand this to a certain extent.

Humour and protag piqued my interest. Put it to my to-play list for now.