What are you playing?

I'm reading Eustia too right now and it's pretty cool. The setting especially is not a common one and it's refreshing. The atmosphere is really nailed down.

I'm still in Fione's chapter for the moment, and this one's plot is pretty obvious but I'm looking forward to the rest, which isn't so predictable so far.

Anyone have advice on the route order in Majikoi?

This is just my personal opinion, but try doing it like this:

Yukie - Chris - Miyako - Wanko - Momoyo

Momoyo includes epic stuff, certainly worthy of that final route feeling (even if you have Agave), Wanko route should be done at the later stages, definitely. The other three may more or less depend on what you feel like, though you may regret doing Miyako first.

I finished my Re-read of Yumina the Ethereal, still one of my all time favorites so much fun, I decided to go and do a full re-read of Majikoi since I only read the routes I had not read before when the patch came out so I started at the prologue and gonna do it all again.

I finished my Re-read of Yumina the Ethereal, still one of my all time favorites so much fun, I decided to go and do a full re-read of Majikoi since I only read the routes I had not read before when the patch came out so I started at the prologue and gonna do it all again.

Wish I had time to waste...

(I did have some time to waste, but I went and wasted it, and now I don't again - and I'm playing CHAOS;HEAD, just to make sure I'm on topic).

Wish I had time to waste...

(I did have some time to waste, but I went and wasted it, and now I don't again - and I'm playing CHAOS;HEAD, just to make sure I'm on topic).

How is that wasting time?  I read the Wanko Momoyo Chris and Mayucchi's routes about 8 months before I read the rest, so I want to read it all at once now.

How is that wasting time?  I read the Wanko Momoyo Chris and Mayucchi's routes about 8 months before I read the rest, so I want to read it all at once now.

I'm sure he doesn't mean it in a bad way, but in how gameplay VNs take a lot of time to play and he used up his time doing something else instead of playing.

Also to stay on topic still playing Bunny Black.

Nearing the end (I think) of the Unlimited Bladeworks route in Fate/Stay Night. I gotta admit, this VN is ridiculously compelling.

I feel like an idiot for not realizing the obvious plot twist of Archer's identity until it was right in front of my eyes (it didn't help that for the longest time I had convinced myself I was clever and "figured out" that he was Emiya Kiritsugu, which fits pretty well despite being idiotically wrong...)

Just finished the Watanagashi arc (originally the second one) in Higurashi Sui. I saw the anime before and read the manga version too, but this was my first time reading it in the definitive version... and damn, this was good! The epilogue especially is a higlight for sure, it's almost ridiculous how many mysteries and plottwists you can stuff into one ending. :D Also the voice work in that scene was great... creepy as hell. :D

I'll probably just go for Onikakushi next, so I actually get back in order at least a little bit. Either way, enjoying this a lot. Also, this is completly unrelated, but whoever came up with the ida to have your batery status show up in the pause menu is a genius. Fromt he technical standpoint, this might be my favourite VN yet - integrated flowchart that lets you jump around scenes, backlog that rememebrs everyhting even when you load, including the choices; allowing you not only to replay voices, but to actually jump to specific lines from the backlog itself, scene display, BGM display... kind of a shame this isn't the standard even on consoles. I guess I'm just glad this isn't a lazy port job... even the Oyashiro Shock Quiz is a hilarious and amusing idea. That's one hardcore Higurashi trivia checker. :D

so the internet kindly warned me that the protagonist in school days hq is kind of a piece of sh!t so i avoided that one like a plague.... why did the internet not save me from g senjo no maou, I mean I just finished chapter 2 but holy sh!t do I hate this guy

so the internet kindly warned me that the protagonist in school days hq is kind of a piece of sh!t so i avoided that one like a plague.... why did the internet not save me from g senjo no maou, I mean I just finished chapter 2 but holy sh!t do I hate this guy

You hate the G-Senjou protagonist? That's... kinda new? Have you been going directly for the bad ends? ;P

Well, just keep reading. I don't personally think he's all that hateable, but read and see for yourself.

You hate the G-Senjou protagonist? That's... kinda new? Have you been going directly for the bad ends? ;P

Well, just keep reading. I don't personally think he's all that hateable, but read and see for yourself.

big spoiler ahead <duh>

he kidnaps a lil kid, from what i gathered till now he must have some sort of dual personality, triple personality, whateves so let's just say i... half hate him <quarter hate him maybe>

but then again i just dipped a knee into the vn i haven't sank all the way in so well see later, I am a firm believer of many things, two of which are that the goal does not excuse the means and the journey is a hell of a lot more important than the destination, maybe that will get you some insight on why i hate him

btw this reminds me of sw kotor except i never saw it coming in kotor while here it was kinda painfully obvious

yoosh i quarter hate him

i assume it's gonna have a grand moment where the personaities clash inside his head and yada yada whatevs the good personality wins and so on but still, I find it really hard to let go of the past ^^