What are you playing?

Also Sumika from Muv-Luv and Hinata from Sharin no Kuni (Right? I don't exactly remember her voice) and Crayanne from Kamidori.

She's a popular one. (I think, same Voice Actress are obviously going to be in various VN's -.-)

interesting, i didnt know she was in that many since i haven't played those yet.

I was about to start G-Senjou no Maou since everyone seemed to enjoy it but for some stupid reason I ended up reading Ayakashibito, it's actually so legit. I wonder why I never heard about it here, at least for me it's so far on par with Grisaia on terms of how funny it is, despite using a different kind of comedy.

Can't recall this for the life of me. When does Takeru start to call

Meiya as his Noble Confident?

Which Chapter? I'm on Chapter 9 now and he has yet to use the title.

I think it's around Chapter 9.

I don't remember if he exactly says Noble Confidant I think it was more like him just saying how great friends they are.

I'm reading G-senjou no Maou, finished Kanon's route last night. I really liked how they handled it.

Not so much her skating story itself, but how the Maou story stopped due to his choices. It was my first route and I'm fairly happy with it. I think it's better than just tacking on an epilouge for each girl. I've now moved back to what seems to be the "main" story again.

Reading Yumina the Ethereal, Currently on Ai's route on Hard Mode, highly enjoyable story.

Stupid question, but does the overall story change after chapter 4? >_> Or whatever?

Because I'm feeling rather unmotivated to go through all that again. :/ 

Stupid question, but does the overall story change after chapter 4? >_> Or whatever?

Because I'm feeling rather unmotivated to go through all that again. :/ 

Yeah, it changes BIG time. you really should go through it, Yumina is quite long and well worth it, I'm on Super Hard working on Yumina's route now.  The first play through you get a bullshit ending but once you go through the 4th route the 2nd time the Space route unlocks. Which has the Heroines real routes, plus the Side World has its own main scenario.

Yeah, it changes BIG time. you really should go through it, Yumina is quite long and well worth it, I'm on Super Hard working on Yumina's route now.  The first play through you get a bullshit ending but once you go through the 4th route the 2nd time the Space route unlocks. Which has the Heroines real routes, plus the Side World has its own main scenario.

Well, I beat it the first time with Yumina. I guess what I meant to say was does the story change significantly the second time through with say, Ai? Or does it follow the same premise as with Yumina the first time through but with a little changes? I figure I'd find out eventually without asking, but I have a hella large backlog atm. Guess it's easier asking than plowing through it all again, heh.

Not sure if I was clear enough, but yeah. ^_^  I guess what I'm asking is, is it like Kamidori as far as heroine routes... Like the story changing significantly after chapter 4 depending on heroine?

Well, I beat it the first time with Yumina. I guess what I meant to say was does the story change significantly the second time through with say, Ai? Or does it follow the same premise as with Yumina the first time through but with a little changes? I figure I'd find out eventually without asking, but I have a hella large backlog atm. Guess it's easier asking than plowing through it all again, heh.

Not sure if I was clear enough, but yeah. ^_^  I guess what I'm asking is, is it like Kamidori as far as heroine routes... Like the story changing significantly after chapter 4 depending on heroine?

Yeah, you don't even get the space route the first play through you get the Graduation end, then when you go through the second time you get the space routes which first is Kirara's after you complete hers you unlock hard mode and then its Ai's route, then Super Hardmode which is Yumina's route. Each are way different than the other routes. Also theres a conclusion route after that.

Near the end of Ichijyou's Route in Muramasa.

The H-scene disturbed me significantly(and this is coming from someone who recently tried out euphoria). I had seen a glimpse of the Ichijyou (kissing) CG and thought the scene was going to be literary but romantic literary. Oh how it is to be so wrong. Kageyaki, wtf!!??

I kinda freaked out when a bunch of choices came out of nowhere.

I'm definitely taking a break after Ichijyou's route. So worn out mentally from wading through the text.

Edit: Finished it. *falls over dead*. It got quite quite good at the end, but it was just so long and drawn out in parts. My favourite part was how Minato's (and others') way of thinking crystallized near the end. On that front, it was amazing.

I'm reading G-senjou no Maou, finished Kanon's route last night. I really liked how they handled it.

Not so much her skating story itself, but how the Maou story stopped due to his choices. It was my first route and I'm fairly happy with it. I think it's better than just tacking on an epilouge for each girl. I've now moved back to what seems to be the "main" story again.

Fuck you Schrodinger. Had me thinking MC was Maou.

Started Corpse Party: Blood Drive today. Played just around a hour so far, though I can already say it is a huge improvement over CP2. The art is properly 3D this time, without the baffling left-over pixelart, and the rendered enviroments and characters are used in much more creative ways - textboxes are accompanied by movement like "interactive" cutscenes, and the camera doesn’t stay static all the time either, zooming up to important things etc.. I still have to see how it holds up in the story and atmosphere departments, but the first impressions aren't bad. :)

Well, I'm back once again.  My damn ISP was giving me about .7-1.7 mb/s, if our internet wasn't completely down, so yeah, that's why I was gone.  They finally managed to use their brains and fix whatever problems we were having; they didn't even tell us what went wrong or anything.  Annoying.

Man, Makina's mom is a huge bitch.  I mean, I kinda got that when I started her route, but geez.  She's worse than Yumiko's dad.

Ayu-Mayu Alternative, which comes with two Muv Luv Alternative side stories. The two side stories were pretty good, the main game...not so much.

Ironic the sides stories are best, lol. What is the side stories focused on btw?

Ironic the sides stories are best, lol. What is the side stories focused on btw?

One is about Marimo's backstory, back when she was in training, and the other is about one of Captain Izumi's sisters, who was in the battle of Sadogashima and has a pretty bad case of PTSD. Basically, it's what would happen to a regular eishi (aka not Takeru and his epic meltdown) if they survived a very close call with the BETA.