JAST and Mangagamer announce all-ages Steam versions of Starless and Euphoria

sanahtlig

The link looks more real though, I thought it was a parody with the fake Steam page etc?

Euphoria's story sounds interesting but I dont like the sound of scat and other messed up shit.

Reading the changed link above it looks kind of like NTY!!! With all the options (not surprising since same artist, and sister company) some of which include the option to turn on and off scat and on and off grotesque scenery. I'm sure it would still have some mention of it in the writing but changed visuals so you couldn't see that if it helps any.

The link looks more real though, I thought it was a parody with the fake Steam page etc?

Euphoria's story sounds interesting but I dont like the sound of scat and other messed up shit.

Yes, they changed the link to an actual legitimate product page for the game that advertises it as it is.

The scat content has a toggle. But it's still a pretty hardcore nukige for people with a sadism fetish. If that doesn't sound appealing to you then you won't like it.