Princess Evangile Release 2015

Vargas

On 1/10/2016 at 3:31 AM, Eclipsed said:

People like Ritsuko cuz she's a babe, long black hair + red eyes & that quiet, breathy way of talking

Ritsuko also shares the rebellious and playful side with her sister and it's quite a lot of fun to see that side come out more and more as she stops trying to balance out the family issues.

Also, Ritsuko's route being the second best is accepted consens, filthy plebs.

On 1/12/2016 at 1:47 PM, Eclipsed said:

WORST HEROINES

Chiho

uiOZ9qp.png (200×200)

Sorry, Chiho, I really tried to like you, I really really really really really really REALLY tried, but not even your status as a tsundere could make up for how abysmal you were, tragic, tragic TRAGIC.

I can psychologically explain the recited words on top:

The patient formerly known as Eclipsed, somehow talked himself into liking Rise the most out of the Princess Evangile cast, probably due to heavily progressed stockholm syndrome, developed by overexposure to boring scenes.

However, since Rise and Chiho are very similar to each other (comparable roles in the VN, body structures, and placings on the PE Tierlist, etc.), the patient formerly known as Eclipsed, is now using Chiho as a substitute and focuspoint for the anger and salt he should normally feel towards both individuals, but can't because of his mental decay.

The only known cure for this condition, would be to burn all Rise fan articles in the patient's possession, if existent. This should be done in addition to repeatedly exposing the patient to Ayaka's and/or Ritsuko's route.

Trust me, I'm a doctor

You misunderstand

I love Rise because she has pink hair. Completely unrelated, who was 'his' very first avatar?

And I hate Chiho because she's a disgrace to tsunderes

That is all

Their routes indeed share the love triangle sub-conflict, but that only lasts for like a single chapter, you act like that's the primary focus of both of their routes. Rise's route at least had them yandereism and make-out-sessions-while-they-were-supposed-to-do-homework, Hint: there should be a post about 'his' avatars somewhere...Chiho's was just riddled with lackluster romance and ridiculous diabolus ex machinas one after another.

Rise and Chiho are very possessive and I absolutely hate that trait on heroines. Every girl should be just like Ayaka, the fucking assassin, walks away with the guy, do their little night time escapades, giving absolutely ZERO fucks whatever the other bitches say. Now that's what a smooth operator of a heroine does, not bitch and moan like Chiho and Rise do all the time. 

Talking back to a fake doctor, it's worse than I thought.

8 hours ago, CeruleanGamer said:

Rise and Chiho are very possessive and I absolutely hate that trait on heroines. Every girl should be just like Ayaka, the fucking assassin, walks away with the guy, do their little night time escapades, giving absolutely ZERO fucks whatever the other bitches say. Now that's what a smooth operator of a heroine does, not bitch and moan like Chiho and Rise do all the time. 

To be clear, I like both ways of doing things. Being liked by girl is something that feels amazing and having her try to hog all of your attention for herself is endearing. But if nothing else happens along that, it gets old really fast. 

Then again, I am one of those simple life forms with an additional brain between it's legs, so you might not share that opinion. 

18 minutes ago, TexasDice said:

Talking back to a fake doctor, it's worse than I thought.

To be clear, I like both ways of doing things. Being liked by girl is something that feels amazing and having her try to hog all of your attention for herself is endearing. But if nothing else happens along that, it gets old really fast. 

Then again, I am one of those simple life forms with an additional brain between it's legs, so you might not share that opinion. 

I think too much endearment is bad. There's this thing called "trust" after all, and if you don't have any of that in romance, then you should grow like an old hag for the rest of your life, alone.

Like I would want my boyfriend to give me some space every now and then, not cuddle me like a pillow all the time. It's OK to feel jealous but getting jealous at stupid things like your significant other merely talking to others of the opposite sex and nothing else, then it's almost like you shackled yourself and them with your pathetic jealousy. 

8 minutes ago, CeruleanGamer said:

I think too much endearment is bad. There's this thing called "trust" after all, and if you don't have any of that in romance, then you should grow like an old hag for the rest of your life, alone.

Like I would want my boyfriend to give me some space all the time, not cuddle me like a pillow all the time. It's OK to feel jealous but getting jealous at stupid things like your significant other merely talking to others of the opposite sex and nothing else, then it's almost like you shackled yourself and them with your pathetic jealousy. 

I second that. In real life that would be annoying, although cuz this is a fictional story I don't break my head worrying too much about these little things unless it makes the story worse. Like I can imagine having to deal with a real life tsundere, I don't know about others but I wouldn't be quite fond of dealing every single day with their complicated mood swings.

1 hour ago, CeruleanGamer said:

Like I would want my boyfriend to give me some space every now and then, not cuddle me like a pillow all the time. It's OK to feel jealous but getting jealous at stupid things like your significant other merely talking to others of the opposite sex and nothing else, then it's almost like you shackled yourself and them with your pathetic jealousy. 

- Netorare Witch of Gut Wrenching and Heart Rending Terror 2016

• 2 weeks later...

This is the only game out of over 800 visual novels that I played where I consider the fandisc a much superior product than the original base game. It's that good in my opinion and if you love Princess Evangile like I do, you should get it.

Ohh, i will certainly get it! As you might remember, i was pretty annoyed we didn't get a Ruriko route! Does the fandisc do her any justice? By that i don't mean the h scenes! Does it have any common route? It wouldn't make sense i suppose. How long are the routes for the new heroines and the old? 

1 hour ago, CeruleanGamer said:

This is the only game out of over 800 visual novels that I played where I consider the fandisc a much superior product than the original base game. It's that good in my opinion and if you love Princess Evangile like I do, you should get it.

ofc, the 2 new routes of the president and that panterbell girl looks much more interesting then all the generic shit we got in the first game 

2 hours ago, Stormwolf said:

Ohh, i will certainly get it! As you might remember, i was pretty annoyed we didn't get a Ruriko route! Does the fandisc do her any justice? By that i don't mean the h scenes! Does it have any common route? It wouldn't make sense i suppose. How long are the routes for the new heroines and the old? 

Well here's the thing. In all the new routes of W Happiness (Marika, Konomi, Mitsuki, Tamie, and Ruriko),

Spoiler

Masaya loses the Grande Vote and has to leave school by the end of the year. The routes either take place before that event actually happens or happens after Masaya leaves the school.

Ruriko's from what I remember is the latter and the story is about him and her dealing with that whole situation.

For each new route, there is a summary/prologue chapter that covers what happens in the common route (although not the whole thing, just a few events before their route actually starts) and each heroine branch out in different parts. Like Marika's route for example transitions after Masaya "saves" her while Tamie's or Ruriko's are different.

4 minutes ago, Freestyle80 said:

so the routes are quite big then? 

thats nice

Well the fandisc is actually bigger than the actual game which is uncommon for a fandisc (2.9 GB for the original vs W Happiness's 3.4 GB).

Although each new route is quite smaller than the routes in the original and some are quite shorter than others with Marika's almost only as long as the original's common route.

47 minutes ago, CeruleanGamer said:

Well here's the thing. In all the new routes of W Happiness (Marika, Konomi, Mitsuki, Tamie, and Ruriko),

Hidden Content

Ruriko's from what I remember is the latter and the story is about him and her dealing with that whole situation.

For each new route, there is a summary/prologue chapter that covers what happens in the common route (although not the whole thing, just a few events before their route actually starts) and each heroine branch out in different parts. Like Marika's route for example transitions after Masaya "saves" her while Tamie's or Ruriko's are different.

Thanks. You upped my hype quite a bit!

24 minutes ago, CeruleanGamer said:

Well the fandisc is actually bigger than the actual game which is uncommon for a fandisc (2.9 GB for the original vs W Happiness's 3.4 GB).

Although each new route is quite smaller than the routes in the original and some are quite shorter than others with Marika's almost only as long as the original's common route.

thats good Marika and uhm Ruriko,was it? they deserve decently long routes 

now lets hope MG doesnt take too long to release it