Princess Evangile Release 2015

Vargas

16 minutes ago, Freestyle80 said:

thats good Marika and uhm Ruriko,was it? they deserve decently long routes 

now lets hope MG doesnt take too long to release it

Tamie's and Mitsuki's are the routes to really play for just because they act so much more differently than their roles in the original and it gives you a fresh and interesting side of them. Konomi is hilarious in this game as always, and Ruriko is even more perverted flirtier. Marika, I really got no opinion because I didn't care much for her in the original game, and neither here. Although I do like her "new outfit" and her preference to a fetish that I am really fond of (which I won't disclose). I know people didnt really like Mitsuki in the original game because she was such a bitch but in W Happiness, she's like the best girl ever because she has a lot more personality and a few "secrets". 

14 minutes ago, Justin579 said:

original PE was garbage and I'm guessing this will be to nty.

This will be a very rare case where I highly disagree with you when it comes to fandiscs. Play it when it comes out (localized) and you won't be disappointed. I know sequels, prequels, fandiscs are usually not that good but for some reason, Princess Evangile breaks that usual habit and a lot of effort is actually put in the fandisc.

Ayaka > Ritsuko > Rise > Chiho

Ayaka has the combination of a good route and a good waifu.

I like you Ritsuko, but damn your route has a bullshit resolution.

Rise's route is pretty good, mostly due to her mom. Rise's yandere traits should have been played up more, like a milder version of Yuno.

The love triangle wore out its welcome around 7/8 chapters ago. Chiho was more of a tsuntsun than tsundere.

It was pretty much only Rise i didn't like. I never had any problem with Chise as many do, but she wasn't anything special either. Rise was practically leading you on the entire vn, but had no intentions of becoming your girlfriend until you revealed that you were her childhood hero. I wonder what she was trying to accomplish before that point. I'd take someone who likes you for being you over someone who likes you because you turned out to be someone else, any day of the week. Always detested these types of heroine routes. Well, i did like the route, but not Rise.

5 hours ago, kingdomcome said:

I wasn't too fond of Ruriko when I started this, but now that more than half way through the common route I'm very disappointed she doesn't have her own route. Why'd they stuff her story into the common route?

she has one in the fandisc so there's that

everything in the common route was pointing towards routes for her and the president but alas it wasnt there

On 1/28/2016 at 3:53 PM, kingdomcome said:

Just witnessed the "ka me ha me ha"... I really am enjoying this VN.

Q. What's everyone's opinion on best to worst routes?

COMBO ki_breaker_1653.jpg!!!!!

Chiho > Ritsuko > Rise > Ayaka

Chiho's was clearly the best route in that it has groundings in things that can actually happen in reality and made teh feelz much better than the other routes.