HuniePop Steam Keys Giveaway

Nosebleed

Dfebjll.jpg

I just bought my copy of HuniePop from Humble Bundle and don't need the Steam Key for anything so I'm giving it to you guys!

Nohman, Ezeefreak, The Major and Stanleys also donated their Steam Key so there will be five winners for the contest.

The game was literally released a few hours ago so here's your chance to get it for free if you want.

For those wondering about Steam's censoring, yes there is no nudity.
However, sex scenes are still in the game, but the girls wear clothing (clothing as in underwear) instead of being naked.
The rest of the game is the same in both versions.

However the devs released an uncesoring patch for the Steam version so it's literally the same as the regular version.

The Steam version comes with trading cards too so if you're one of those that like Steam cards, there you go.

Also, you can be a girl in the game (the word "dude" changes to "girl", these are all voiced as well) come on, this in and of itself is already worth it~

For choosing the winners I'm just going to do a random draw (ain't got no time for fancy contests!).

If you're interested in it just post in this thread clearly stating you're interested and post a picture of a catgirl (because catgirls are justice)

Entries will close in 24 hours.

That is all~

List of participants:

1. Nayleen
  2. EldritchCherub
  3. LinovaA
  4. krill
  5. Asonn
  6. Schnarf
  7. SoulJustIn
  8. CLuBLioN
  9. FruitsPunchSamurai