༼ຈل͜ຈ༽

astro

Hi,

This is my second introductory post. "But why two?" you may ask. Well, it's a new year, and a lot of things have happened, so I guess it's time to introduce the new me.

To start things off, let me clarify a few things:

1. I am not a lolicon. I have been fooling you guys all this time
  2. I am the best translator NA. If anyone tells you otherwise, they are either lying, or an uncultured pleb
  3. I don't actually enjoy playing VNs. I've only finished one, and that was Rewrite

Okay, now that we got that out of the way, I guess it's time for something a little more personal.

A little about me: Many people call me 'astro' but as you may have guessed, that is not my real name. People refer to me as 'Edmond' IRL, but that is actually short for Muhammed. Yes, Muhammed is my true name. Yes, I am an Indian. Deal with it. To prove it, here is a soundclip of my very authentic Indian accent:

http://puu.sh/dXBAt.mp3

"But wait, how did you learn Japanese in India?!"

Foolish mortals, this is the 21st century. It does not matter which country I reside in, for I have the internet.

"Oh, so you learned Japanese online?"

Have you listened to a single word I said? This is the 21st century. To produce the finest quality of translations, you must use the finest quality of tools. I recommend Google Translate. Anything else is trash. If you bought ATLAS, I feel sorry for you. Get a refund now.

A/S/L: 18/M/India

3 Sizes: B28/W25/H29

Hobbies: Translating is stressful work. What I really enjoy doing to unwind at the end of the day, is to slather curry all over my body. The hotter the better. The aromatic spices soothe my aching muscles quite nicely.

I hope to get along with you all in 2015 as well! In the words of my ancient Indian ancestors, नया साल मुबारक हो!

Have you listened to a single word I said? This is the 21st century. To produce the finest quality of translations, you must use the finest quality of tools. I recommend Google Translate. Anything else is trash. If you bought ATLAS, I feel sorry for you. Get a refund now.

Hi Astro, guess we all have our opinions, but I'll go ahead and share my best kept secret translation technology.

So Astro-senpai you recommend just copy pasting japanese text to google translate and the quality of the translation would be 10/10?

Edit: also what proof do you give us to make us believe that you are not a lolicon?

Because "loli" is only the third thing that comes up when I type in "l" on the search bar  :Kappa:

dZsTh.jpg