What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

Cowboy Bepop I'm trying to go through all the classics so long as they actually entertaining.

I.e not Neon Genesis Evangelion.  :illya:

Feel free to recommend some classics.

Trigun is both entertaining and a classic.

Haibane Renmei is a personal favorite, and at 13 years is probably old enough to be called a classic, but it might not be what you're looking for.

Now then, still watching Kimi ni Todoke S2.

MY GOD THE NUMBER OF MISUNDERSTANDINGS.

I JUST CAN'T----

Kimi ni Todoke definitely gets painful at times. I had to take a long break between seasons 1 and 2 because I got a bit fed up with how dense the main characters are. I found Wagnaria/Working!! to be the perfect comedic counter-balance to the Kimi ni Todoke blues.

Finished Index, starting Index II.

I've warmed up to the magic side shenanigans after Angel Fall arc / Episodes 15-17 (that was some fun stuff going on :D *cough* Kuroko for president *cough* :D) though a part of me still wishes the magic side never existed and the story could just focus on science side instead of shifting back and forth arc after arc (obvious bias is obvious).

So far it's just Touma getting caught up in both sides helping them out with whatever AKA Touma helping magic vs. magic or Touma helping science vs. science, but what I would really like to see is some legit magic vs. science, but I guess that'll be waaay later on huh (post-Index II / novels).

~~
Episode 18 is probably my favorite episode out of Index; I finally ship Touma x Mikoto after that :D

g50Asp8.jpg

7LYH3aD.jpg

i2NXE9L.jpg

KKOm0tZ.jpg

fYTMuuE.jpg

stUxCvV.jpg

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

Ain't that the one about the Aztec Magician?

Poor guy. I want to see more of the Aztec people, but I didn't really see them in II.

Inb4 you see him again in TEAM.

That's GROUP not TEAM.

For me the best scene in the To Aru series is the one in the Sister's Arc in Railgun S.

The scene where Misaka first fights against Accelerator just to be completely defeated, which is followed by the revelation of the 10000 MISAKA behind Misaka. Then Accelerator 'introduces' himself and walks off, while Misaka falls in despair. 

tumblr_inline_mn38bpqFeX1qz4rgp.png

HxPMLYV.pngGod that look on her face...........priceless

I like how he punched Move Point user in the face.

I was laughing so hard.

Didn't expect that.

That's one of my favourite scenes from Index 2, along with that invasion arc final fight(obviously the Accelerator side of that fight, Touma was just doing his usual).

8iY1rsL.jpg

That change that happened with Accelerator when Last Order was captured is just great. I mean he had nearly become completely peaceful, then Kihara and the hound Dogs come. God how he took the case of the Hound Dogs cronies that chased him to the factory. Accelerator vs Kihara was awesome.

The whole invasion arc is great. How Accelerator and Touma work together without knowing each other's identities, that was such a tease. 

Oh yes. I can't wait to see their rematches as new persons. I mean, they've gone through a lot since their first meeting, so it should be better at their second meeting. And of course, Accelerator is not drunk with power anymore. The changes that he went through will influence his actions in the future, helping the series steer into the most awaited arc of Index. <3

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WWIII.

Poor Eclipsed. 

Frenda will be Fre/nda.

Goodbye best girl.

Oh yes. I can't wait to see their rematches as new persons. I mean, they've gone through a lot since their first meeting, so it should be better at their second meeting. And of course, Accelerator is not drunk with power anymore. The changes that he went through will influence his actions in the future, helping the series steer into the most awaited arc of Index. <3

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WWIII.

Poor Eclipsed. 

Frenda will be Fre/nda.

Goodbye best girl.

Its looking like I'm the only one who hasn't seen this anime T-T