What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

DxD is a must watch if you like ecchi/harem. Probably one of the best hows ever in that genre. if you don't mind uncensored version exist if I recall.  :ph34r:

Agree DxD is a great show in the ecchi/harem category.

Although i personally prefer desert punk because of the main character. But desert punk is just one of those wierd and hard to classify shows. :ph34r:

On a side note, I read volume 14 and 15 of Toaru no Majutsu no Index and it was definitely very good. Especially volume 15, it's the best arc till now.

That Accelerator vs Kakine fight ........ toooo good. 

What wouldn't I do to have that battle animated.

RIP Teitoku-san to pieces.

...Literally pieces?

I've been going slow in watching Hunter x Hunter, so I'm still at Episode 40.

Finally, September 1st is within reach.

Remind me, what genres is Desert Punk....I know it may be hard but still.

post apocalyptic, comedy, ecchi, and in some ways harem altough that one is debatable.

the thing with desert punk is that it does not pretent to be something it is not.

.....Yeah i am doing a terrible job of explaining so i will give the word to my lovely assistant youtube.

Finished Yuuki Yuuna wa Tusha de aru

It turned out pretty good. The last 5 episodes was where the show truly shone. I was getting a bit bored in the starting episodes but thankfully it wasn't repetitive as I had feared it to be. While not anything extraordinary, it is definitely worth a watch. 

Next up is Buccano

post apocalyptic, comedy, ecchi, and in some ways harem altough that one is debatable.

the thing with desert punk is that it does not pretent to be something it is not.

.....Yeah i am doing a terrible job of explaining so i will give the word to my lovely assistant youtube.

Thank you very much

Thank you very much

happy to be of service ^_^

Gundam marathon~~~

Wing gundam>Gundam f91>G-Gundam>After war gundam X

i hope i can finish it by 2 or 3 days. Since i got lots of backlogs.

unless you plan to forgo sleep, that ain happening as three of those series are fifty episodes each.

Or in other words i days worth of watching with no breaks.

happy to be of service ^_^

unless you plan to forgo sleep, that ain happening as three of those series are fifty episodes each.

Or in other words i days worth of watching with no breaks.

Actually....i`m re-watching them since i already watched them years ago.

Just for old time sake i guess, and its due to playing Dynasty gundam reborn.

So yeah after watchin some episodes i`ll go back to game again and watch again,somethin like that.

And i`m still in holiday too so yeah i think i can finish it faster than i thought. 

Watching Sword Art Online II ... man I hope this is better than the first one with better art direction and story.

SAO II is ... is ............ stupid so far.

Ah man, who the fuck directed this.

Well what were you expecting ?

It isn't as bad as the ALO arc atleast. 

SAO was great. ALO had a really good story and nice action. Both SAO and ALO lacked art direction and it seems like Asuna's story is missing. SAO II started out good and went shit. On episode 7 right now.

I liked reading GGO, but the anime adaption felt real lack luster to me. I never read Mother Rosario, so I can't compare to source on that, but Mother Rosario is easily my favorite arc of the anime so far, and this is coming from someone who likes the anime overall.

I liked reading GGO, but the anime adaption felt real lack luster to me. I never read Mother Rosario, so I can't compare to source on that, but Mother Rosario is easily my favorite arc of the anime so far, and this is coming from someone who likes the anime overall.

I purchased the first three light novels. The third one is GGO? I haven't read them yet.