What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

My blood is boiling so hard to rewatch Kill la Kill, again. Ah man I've seen the episodes countless of times waiting on the next episode, over and over and over again! I saw the whole thing in BD from Saturday to late of Monday (on top of work and 2 hard essays). Oh well.

DSC_0158.png

DSC_0166.png

Mm-mmmm-mmmmmmmmmmmmm. Look at those blue-seals. All still factory sealed. I'm so proud of my collection.

My blood is boiling so hard to rewatch Kill la Kill, again. Ah man I've seen the episodes countless of times waiting on the next episode, over and over and over again! I saw the whole thing in BD from Saturday to late of Monday (on top of work and 2 hard essays). Oh well.

DSC_0158.png

DSC_0166.png

Mm-mmmm-mmmmmmmmmmmmm. Look at those blue-seals. All still factory sealed. I'm so proud of my collection.

You......you......I will now worship you...

I'm watching Saiunkoku Monogatari, which is oddly enough the closest you can ever get to Game of Thrones on anime, despite being a reverse-harem shoujo. Anyone's welcomed to suggest me anything else that comes close.

Not Akame ga Kill though. It's overrated. What better than building character and intrigue and the audience's fear of having heroines die than to exploit their sexuality with fanservice? It's a shame how good the plot is in comparison to the writing, had they taken it seriously it would be the GoT-sy anime I was looking for. Rant over.

Finished Trinity Seven. I was supposed to do 4 episodes/day but I got hooked so I watched 8 episodes today & finished it  :nervous: 

Arata's handling of his accidental perverted encounters was refreshing in that he would go along with the flow instead of apologizing erratically before getting his face smashed in  B) 

"Yoshi! Lilith, come on!"

IjyJoC8.jpg

Best girl is Lilith btw. With Lieselotte as the guilty pleasure runner up~

BGvXkzi.jpg   Knu7209.jpg

Finished Trinity Seven. I was supposed to do 4 episodes/day but I got hooked so I watched 8 episodes today & finished it  :nervous: 

Arata's handling of his accidental perverted encounters was refreshing in that he would go along with the flow instead of apologizing erratically before getting his face smashed in  B) 

IjyJoC8.jpg

I'm happy to hear that the anime was that good  :sachi:  Looking forward to watching it myself when my exams are finally done...

I'm happy to hear that the anime was that good  :sachi:  Looking forward to watching it myself when my exams are finally done...

Yeah, I thought it was good. I barely started spamming anime this month so Trinity Seven's only like my second action/comedy/fantasy/ecchi/harem type of show so I'm not seasoned enough to have complaints like "too much fanservice" or "generic plot" yet :nervous:

How's High School DxD btw? I'm planning on watching that next~ 

Yeah, I thought it was good. I barely started spamming anime this month so Trinity Seven's only like my second action/comedy/fantasy/ecchi/harem type of show so I'm not seasoned enough to have complaints like "too much fanservice" or "generic plot" yet :nervous:

Watching Gintama, someone please make a summary so I can go to sleep already.

The villain uses Neo Armstrong Cyclone Jet Armstrong Cannon in order to take the world with the help of a character named Jugem Jugem Unko Nage Ki Ototoi no Shin-chan no Pantsu Shinpachi no Jinsei Balmunk Fezarion Isaac Schneider San Bun no Ichi Junjyou na Kanjyou no Nokotta San Bun no Ni wa Sakamuke ga Kininaru Kanjyou Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiruyou de Shinranai no wo Boku wa Shitteiru Rusu Surume Medaka Kazuno Kokoedame Medaka….Kono Medaka wa saki no to wa Chigau Yatsu Dakara Ikeno Medaka no Hou Dakara Raa-yuu yuuteimiouki Mukou Pepepepepepepepepepepepe Bichiguso Maru.

IjyJoC8.jpg

I was planning to watch Trinity seven, but the girl's faces honstely creep me out, they really do.... it is so freaking scary 

The villain uses Neo Armstrong Cyclone Jet Armstrong Cannon in order to take the world with the help of a character named Jugem Jugem Unko Nage Ki Ototoi no Shin-chan no Pantsu Shinpachi no Jinsei Balmunk Fezarion Isaac Schneider San Bun no Ichi Junjyou na Kanjyou no Nokotta San Bun no Ni wa Sakamuke ga Kininaru Kanjyou Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiruyou de Shinranai no wo Boku wa Shitteiru Rusu Surume Medaka Kazuno Kokoedame Medaka….Kono Medaka wa saki no to wa Chigau Yatsu Dakara Ikeno Medaka no Hou Dakara Raa-yuu yuuteimiouki Mukou Pepepepepepepepepepepepe Bichiguso Maru.

Hmm? You mean you don't like the art? They aren't 'scary' at all  :nervous:

I guess you can put it that way, since they somehow all look like sadists... the plain face is creepy, and the smiles are even worse...but from the pictures you posted, seems like a pretty funny anime, might give it a go 

IjyJoC8.jpg

if you like your ecchi shows, you should try out desert punk.

Desert punk is one of the very few no hold barred shows. Ande be sure to watch the dub as it suits the shows atmosfhere more.

well that is only if you are interested in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5dLevTRF-0

As for me i just finished the iroha movie, kind of felt like a long episode rather than a movie but i enjoyed it.

Now moving on to tenchi muyo riyo-ohki.

High school DxD is mindless fun but season 1 isn't really a harem (it starts becoming a real harem in season 2 or so I've heard). The action bits are good and if you just want to see some nudity it's all right as well but other than that the show really doesn't have much to offer. The nudity is gratuitous and the action is nothing better than what you'll get in your average shönen... What really bothers me is the lack of good humour, I usually watch harems (like Date A Live  :sachi: ) because of the humour and this show just doesn't have any of that. It's not bad per se but it's not something I'd recommend to anyone, really  <_<

DxD is a must watch if you like ecchi/harem. Probably one of the best hows ever in that genre. if you don't mind uncensored version exist if I recall.  :ph34r:

I agree. Highschool DxD is the best ecchi anime I have seen till date.

On a side note, I read volume 14 and 15 of Toaru no Majutsu no Index and it was definitely very good. Especially volume 15, it's the best arc till now.

That Accelerator vs Kakine fight ........ toooo good. 

What wouldn't I do to have that battle animated.