What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

Durarara!!x2 Shou
I've already read most of the light novels (and it was really long ago) but I didn't see any problems with the adaptation so far. Going to expect more.

Aldnoah.Zero 2

I've expected a lot from the first season, but throughout the series (including that ending), my hopes began to fade... but it wasn't boring. Even with that cheap cliffhanger at the end of the season, I didn't dismiss the second season. I guess I'll find out whether or not it's worth watching.

Death Parade

Now, this is an interesting one. If you've seen Death Billiards, you'll know what this is about. The concept of human selfishness and self-preservation isn't anything new, but it's a good change from most of the anime coming out recently.

Parasyte

When I was a child, my sister was highly interested in manga and such, and she owned a small library of them. If I remember correctly, Parasyte was one of them. So far, it's interesting. Continue.

Barakamon

Need something that isn't about death and despair. So far, it has failed to make me laugh but it has certainly made me feel relaxed.

Just watched the Index Movie.

It was well worth the watch. The animation was very good, the best in all of Toaru series. The plot was good considering that it's just a side-story. 

Gah all this stuff makes me want to give up on waiting for season 3 and to read the LN  .........

It was well worth the watch. The animation was very good, the best in all of Toaru series. The plot was good considering that it's just a side-story. 

Gah all this stuff makes me want to give up on waiting for season 3 and to read the LN  .........

There's 2 versions, the original with old-ish artwork and the newer one with crisp artwork. You wouldn't want to watch the original over the new one because the new one is a readaption that not only goes farther (more manga to cover after a decade) but it expands on stuff earlier. Yes, Hunter x Hunter 2011 is worth watching, I don't care much about those mainstream shounen anime whatsoever, just not my genre, but I love HxH.

Finished Madan no Ou to Vanadis.

It was good. While not great or amazing it is entertaining and worth a watch especially if you like a war setting with the main characters being the generals/commanders in the war who each have their abilities/powers. 

I had gotten a bit afraid at the start as there was no war scene in the first two episodes, it felt ok and not too interesting. However once the war starts it becomes interesting. I did like the fact that war strategies were discussed and the way it was illustrated was also done pretty well. The political side of things is also shown though it isn't as detailed as I'd prefer it is good enough.

Finished Madan no Ou to Vanadis.

It was good. While not great or amazing it is entertaining and worth a watch especially if you like a war setting with the main characters being the generals/commanders in the war who each have their abilities/powers. 

I had gotten a bit afraid at the start as there was no war scene in the first two episodes, it felt ok and not too interesting. However once the war starts it becomes interesting. I did like the fact that war strategies were discussed and the way it was illustrated was also done pretty well. The political side of things is also shown though it isn't as detailed as I'd prefer it is good enough.

Finally dove into the world of anime now that I have some time to kill in b/w classes

I got so overwhelmed browsing anime >.> there's so much!@#

But I settled on Non Non Biyori for my lighthearted Comedy/School/Slice of Life needs and Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance for my *inhale* Action/Comedy/Ecchi/Fantasy/Romance/School/Harem/Supernatural needs xD

In between wrapping up S1 of Chihayafuru and S2 of KuroBasu, I ended up marathoning Toradora! That one was pretty fun. I'm not usually into cutesy stuff, but Taiga totally had me hooked on the show. Thinking of starting either Nodame Cantabile or Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo next. Also have True Tears lined up for the anime club.

I couldn't behave myself and finished Kotoura-san... Like I said earlier It's a great mixture of comedy, romance and a little bit drama with focus on comedy. I enjoyed it a lot and it earned a 9/10 from me.

Next will be the rewatch of True Tears for the anime club cycle. I'm really looking forward to that because it's great romance...

Right now I'm going trough second season of Haganai.

It's been a busy holiday season i have watched so many animes.

Inu x Boku SS, Nisekoi, D-Frag, Noucom, Date Alive both seasons, Black Bullet, Otoboku and Unbreakable Machine Doll. 

BTW love your avatar Eclipsed is that Kurumi