What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

It got me in the mood for sports anime, so I'm not watching Kuroko no Basket.

lel

I don't know how I forgot to mention KuroBasu when you asked for sports anime on the unrealistic side. Brace yourself, towards the end of S1 and for all of S2 it becomes really bonkers.

On a fairly different tone, I'd recommend Chihayafuru for a really good sports anime. It's adapted from a josei manga, so the designs are quite different and it's more "refined" than nekketsu Shônen Jump manga, and there's a bit of romance in the background. But the main focus is still the sport/game, and the characters are great. My favorite sport anime.

There is a lot of Yato's past, especially in the later chapters, in fact most of the current arc is focusing on it and his father.

I prefer Yato x Hiyori which is totally canon at this point.

That should be good enough to keep me interested.

Well I do support Yato x Hiyori, I was just saying that Yato x Bishamon scenes are one of the most hilarious scenes in Noragami.

Making some more progress on Kuroko no Basket. I've been kind of unexcited for it so far. Seems to be a lot of asspulls and the pacing seems too fast for there to be that much tension in any of the games. I'm only on episode 15 though.

Currently divided what I am gonna watch next. I want to rewatch Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo but because it is suggested in the Anime Club I can't watch it yet in case the anime gets selected. Not that I complain.  :wub:

I think I am going to watch my backlog of 60 animes soon. The problem is that I don't got enough space to get them.

Making some more progress on Kuroko no Basket. I've been kind of unexcited for it so far. Seems to be a lot of asspulls and the pacing seems too fast for there to be that much tension in any of the games. I'm only on episode 15 though.

The asspulls that they do prevent me from getting into the series.

Especially after they acquire 'the zone'.

Damn man. That's just ridiculous.

The asspulls that they do prevent me from getting into the series.

Especially after they acquire 'the zone'.

Damn man. That's just ridiculous.

Well there are two kinds of sport series: the ones who go full bonkers irrealistic for the sake of the show, and the ones who prefer a realistic tone. Both work, in my opinion. KuroBasu S1 is kinda hesitating between the two but then it falls fully into the irrealistic side and you just enjoy the over the top techniques.

I mean, it's not even Prince of Tennis level, or Saki level of crazy. Not yet.

Well there are two kinds of sport series: the ones who go full bonkers irrealistic for the sake of the show, and the ones who prefer a realistic tone. Both work, in my opinion. KuroBasu S1 is kinda hesitating between the two but then it falls fully into the irrealistic side and you just enjoy the over the top techniques.

Finished yesterday AKB0048 and what should I say... I liked it a lot. It gets kind of boring if I always watch stuff that I like :D. Anyway, a half year ago I think i would have never touched something like that but I had missed a really good one. Of course there are Idols in it so it can't be bad ;) ... I will not mention my favourite character here because it's too easy to figure out to the one who know me a little. Who could it be? :P

For the next one i will probably pick Kotoura-san or Kiniro Mosaic...

Finished yesterday AKB0048 and what should I say... I liked it a lot. It gets kind of boring if I always watch stuff that I like :D. Anyway, a half year ago I think i would have never touched something like that but I had missed a really good one. Of course there are Idols in it so it can't be bad ;) ... I will not mention my favourite character here because it's too easy to figure out to the one who know me a little. Who could it be? :P

For the next one i will probably pick Kotoura-san or Kiniro Mosaic...

AKB0048 is one of my favorite anime, didnt really know about the RL group when I watched it though. My favorites are Takamina and Nagisa and Yuuko. I could go on and on about AKB0048 but I'll stop for now~

I personally think Kiniro Mosaic is better than Kotoura-san, but it depends on what you're looking for. Kiniro Mosaic is your pure "cute girls doing cute things" while Kotoura-san is a RomCom moe based anime with a little bit of drama. Both are good, just prefered Kiniro Mosaic a little more. Alice is best.

It's a good thing I watched Prince of Tennis when I was a kid.

Couple that with Eyeshield 21, Inazuma 11, and some other stuff.

They're great, but it's really a turn-off when these characters always win.

I think that's the good part about Kuroko for now. They don't always win, as far as I'm concerned.

Do correct me if I'm wrong.

I'll still be reading it in the future.

I wrapped up S1 of KuroBasu last night.

Started to get more into it around the time Aomine appeared. The last few episodes with Aomine vs Kise were probably my favorite of the season and got me decently excited for S2, so I decided to jump into that before I continue Chihayafuru. I'm 3 episodes into it so far.