What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

Kay' so I finished Yosuga no Sora last night ~ 

I watched it mainly for the incest route, which was superb. Nothing wrong with it imo and I loved it. I have a personal vandetta for megane so Nao brought it down, but her character and how she supported the them helped her. Every other girl was good but not great. 10/10 goes to the incest done right.

The opening themes and endings I actually watched all of which i don't do unless I love it. So the sound track for me was really good. That and the fact that they gave Motoka a semi-route via the extras at the end was hilarious.

Great anime stole my :heart: Now one of my favorites

recently completed

Hitsugi no Chaika: Avenging Battle
Hidan no Aria Special
Hidan no Aria
Danna ga Nani wo Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken 
Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de
Sword Art Online II 
Sword Art Online II: Debriefing 

0=====}===(´□`。)======>°゚。

currently watching

trinity seven
shirobako

up next

re-watching eva and watching amagami brilliant park

Super Sonico anime turned out to be a lot better than I thought it would.  At the beginning, it somehow didn't impact me very much, I kept thinking to myself, "this show is for fans of Super Sonico, and I'm not particularly a fan of Super Sonico."  But then it started getting really funny, right around the time of the cruise ship episode, I think.  And my favorite was the one about the stray cat.

I also got many moments of mirth out of Miss Monochrome.  It's my favorite short anime I've watched since I watched Tonari no Seki-kun

Completed Railgun S

With this I have completed the Toaru series. Railgun S and Index 2 were much better than their prequels. Railgun and Index were just ok, and I had to sit through those 50 eps to get to the great part. But with all that being said I really am looking forward for Index 3.

Watching Madan no Ou to Vanadis.

I kind of marathoned Kiniro Mosaic. So now I'm done.

That is definitely not the kind of show i prefer. It was even more plotless than Yuru Yuri. In the end the characters are nice and it was really cute so i gave it a 6/10 like Yuru Yuri but I've to admit that i enjoyed Yuru Yuri more.

I think I'll choose Kotoura-san now...

That is definitely not the kind of show i prefer. It was even more plotless than Yuru Yuri. In the end the characters are nice and it was really cute so i gave it a 6/10 like Yuru Yuri but I've to admit that i enjoyed Yuru Yuri more.

What did you expect from a fluffy slice of life like that? The whole thing never advertised itself as having plot, it's just cute girls doing cute things.

The original is a 4-koma manga from Manga Time Kirara, never expect plot from that magazine.

You should really avoid slice of life if you don't like plotless series, or at the very least avoid any Manga Time Kirara stuff and other more cute based shows.

Kotoura-san definitely has more plot in comparison.

It also has the most depressing first 10 minutes ever, but don't be mistaken, the rest of the series is entirely unrelated.

I did say it was "cute girls doing cute things" which pretty much always means "no plot" :P

I did say it was "cute girls doing cute things" which pretty much always means "no plot" :P

But somehow I was expecting a little bit plot ;) ... There wasn't a a clear plot during a single episode, that was really confusing :D ... But like I said in the end I don't regret watching it.

Did you mean K-On?

K-On has at least a tiny little bit of what we are calling plot. It hasn't always to be a super thrilling or dramatic story but I think you should know what the "goal" of that whole thing is and I think K-On did that well, thats why i liked it a lot.