OriginalRen's Very Merry Christmas Giveaway + A Fuwanovel Holiday Message!

OriginalRen

Fortunately, I already have a santa-hat type of this.

I'm a bit curious about the details of this - do you mean a physical copy of the Japanese release or the Sekai Project version coming out next year?  Furthermore, can the winner choose between physical or maybe the digital versions, as some people (myself included) might feel more comfortable with a digital one as opposed to physical?

Fortunately, I already have a santa-hat type of this.

I'm a bit curious about the details of this - do you mean a physical copy of the Japanese release or the Sekai Project version coming out next year?  Furthermore, can the winner choose between physical or maybe the digital versions, as some people (myself included) might feel more comfortable with a digital one as opposed to physical?

Actual physical Japanese copy. I will post pictures later. The patches still work fine if you want to put it into English, and installing the game is essentially the same.

Also, yes! It will save me the hassle of shipping it if I do a digital copy, however you won't get a nice little box to go with it or an art book.

Actual physical Japanese copy. I will post pictures later. The patches still work fine if you want to put it into English, and installing the game is essentially the same.

Also, yes! It will save me the hassle of shipping it if I do a digital copy, however you won't get a nice little box to go with it or an art book.

he's actually going to akihabara right now to get a physical copy of clannad.

also to buy food and stuff.

Alright, then.  I'll just be waiting for the Sekaiproject one.

Good luck to the victor!

Definitely want in on that giveaway.  I can never have enough physical copies of software, even when I already have a downloaded copy on my HDD.  Must...get...physical...copy...to...satiate...mild...selective...OCD...

Credit for my picture goes to fiddle, as I'm much too lazy to edit the picture myself, and I suck at inserting images into other images and making it not look terrible.