How To Report Threads

solidbatman

Hey there everyone. I'm solidbatman, author of how to become Fuwa Famous. Today I am proud to introduce my second guide in helping you become an active member of the Fuwanovel Community. By following this guide you will learn a few things such as, what a report button does, how to report, and what should be reported. Lets begin shall we?

1) What is a Report

I'm glad you asked. A report is a tool for all members of this wonderful community. It is a button that sends a message to all of the global moderators regarding a specific post or thread. You can find the report button at the bottom of every post on Fuwanovel as shown in image A

Image A

Spoiler

3DTIF9O.jpg

2) How Do I Report Something?

Now that we know what a report button is, its time to learn how to use it. For some people, this is like second nature to them. For others with thicker skin or higher tolerance for silliness, they may have no clue what to do. Luckily for them, it's very simple! All you have to do is click the button. Once you click the Report button, you will be taken to a dialog box to type the reason you reported the thread. From there, all you have to do is click "Send Report" and your report will make its way to the super secret Report Inbox for Fuwanovel Global Staff. It is then up to them to decide what to do about your report.  Refer to image B for reference. 

Image B

Spoiler

i39zFXh.jpg

3) What Should I Report?

This is the simplest part of the guide. What is supposed to be reported? The answer is simple. Report anything that is fun, or that you disagree with. If someone makes a giveaway thread in General Discussion, report it. If they make a podcast thread in the Community Hub, report it. If they ask for input on a system they want to implement, report it. Report anything good that might require visibility. The only things that should remain unreported are to be strictly moderated Visual Novel threads. Anything else, should be reported and deleted. To avoid confusion, I will provide visual examples for you all. 

Spoiler

5zZkmQR.jpg   

8is2zgU.jpg 

qkhywEJ.jpg 

HWgvRBc.jpg 

And there you have it! A step by step guide on how to report threads on Fuwanovel.I know some people will use this thread to practice, but those people need no practice do they? I hope I have been a help to some of you, and if you have any questions about anything I've covered in this guide, please feel free to ask. 

I don't see how this is funny at all. Im done, reporting this thread.(╯°□°)╯︵ (\ . 0 .)\

Nobody does it isn't funny.

I'll have you know that I have had fun at least three times in my lifetime. I am fully capable of fun. Those threads are blasphemy and should be eradicated as soon as possible, and I am very offended by your mention of me.

Why isn't this man a mod yet?  Way better than that other hoser. 

I think the reorganization of Fuwa was really good. Otherwise this kind of threads would've never came through the moderators.

Also don't forget to praise the table flipping thread. Such quality and good content. I have never been more proud of Fuwa.

Yeah, very good post actually. At the end of the day the "report" button is regularly used because the rules of the forums are so poorly administered, even with a hundred mods now roaming the place. Take this thread for example, it clearly breaks Fuwa's number 1 rule and yet it's allowed to stay open. If you apply the rules to only some of the forum's members then you will always have dissatisfaction regarding the way the forum is run.

I didn't want to add my opinion to this thread because I'm winding down my presence on Fuwa (I'm only here to give InvertMouse some feedback on his upcoming project because he's a champ.) However this is essentially a thread for people to air their private grievances in public - something I have never been a fan of. I heard Ren and Maef had quite the argument the other day and I assume this thread is an extension of that. It’s an undesirable situation but I’d appreciate it if people wouldn’t bring the whole of Fuwa into what’s essentially a private spat.

Sorry, but it’s tacky. You’re all adults, I’ve heard dialogue is good, it has nothing to do with Fuwa, and Fuwa has enough drama without people adding meaningless fights to it. If someone’s abusing the report function then the mods can deal with it, their job is to filter through the reports and assess what is reasonable and what isn’t. 

TL;DR - Either keep the spat private or make sure the fight escalates to involve a ring, a good deal of nakedness, oil and mud. I would pay good money to see Ren and Maef go at it sans clothes. Otherwise it's getting boring fellas. 

PS: This isn't a personal attack on anyone, I like ALL the participants involved. That being said If you have a problem with me voicing my disapproval of this thread, that's your problem. If you believe you should be above reproach because you've sacrificed much for Fuwa - tough, because it sure as hell doesn't. If you feel the need to insult me because of this response, then knock yourself out. I've been abused by professionals so I doubt you're good enough to bother me.

I know Maef, I know Ren, I think they're both top fellas. I suppose I'll include Bats in that list also :P. But Ren and Maef have been butting heads for a while now, and I no longer care about it :P.

I've always been a fan of saying what I think, that way people aren't left wondering so... get into a room and sort it out or just ignore each other. Jesus, what is it with Fuwa and the freaking teenage angst?