Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I started to go through depression medication withdrawal while I was dog sitting because I was stupid and forgot to take them several days in a row.  It suuuuuuucks.  I basically get the worst headaches I've ever gotten, which are light and noise sensitive and feel like someone just kicked me in the head.

Confession 2: I've started to hate the 4th of July.  Yeah, it's great that we're not another British colony, but I mean, blowing crap up gets old eventually, and especially when you own dogs you get really tired of the whole thing.  Coincidentally, I'm never going to dog sit over the 4th of July ever again, no matter how much money I'd get.

Oh so that's what happened to Zen-chan.

I blame Tiago.

Now we just need word on wth happened to Stray

Yarp.  I went dog sitting at a place that had an internet connection via an ethernet cord, but I forgot that my ethernet drivers didn't install properly on my gaming rig, so...no internet :sachi:  The only computer there froze when I launched Chrome, and was at least 6-8 years old, sooo...no go.

Confession: I've always hated sugar free stuff.  It tastes terrible, and I have absolutely no idea how people can stand it.

Confession 2: I actually flunked pre-algebra in middle school.  I pretty much just ignored what the teacher was saying because I didn't understand it and I knew I wouldn't get it even if she explained it to me, so I just did whatever I wanted and wrote random stuff down as answers on the tests.  I mostly just read underneath my desk the entire class.

Confession: I still dunno what I'm going to do with the dakimakura pillow once my parents get back. I'm obviously going to keep the cover but the pillow is pretty hard to hide or just casually put in my room, with or without the cover. Decisions, decisions. :amane:

Put it sideways without the cover in place of your other pillows. 

Like this: 

hidebeds7k4e.jpg

But what about your sister/niece?

I don't know what this would have to do with that. But for the thousand's time , I don't have anything going on with my sister. And it's not my niece , it's my cousin , there's a big difference. Nonetheless I don't have anything going for her and she stopped contacting us for like 2 weeks now ever since her family came to Egypt. If it's out of fear of her parents since they are not on good terms with my parents, it will stay like this till the end of August which is when they will go back to KSA and my cousin will start attending college in Egypt while living alone. I will be very busy at that time anyways so I don't really care. 

Did... did they died? :michiru:

Stray did.

Confession: Oh yeah. Fuwans appeared in my dream last night.

It was Stray Cat and Tiago.

...I think you guys know what happened already. 

We became best friends? Because, it turns out he's always on my side. Both in the censorship issue and Ambidex Game (if you see how it ended).

Oh so that's what happened to Zen-chan.

I blame Tiago.

Now we just need word on wth happened to Stray

My grandfather has a saying...

"Why do I have to appear in every movie?!"

It's something he says when people start bringing him into unrelated conversations. Mostly mocking him.

I don't know what this would have to do with that. But for the thousand's time , I don't have anything going on with my sister. And it's not my niece , it's my cousin , there's a big difference. Nonetheless I don't have anything going for her and she stopped contacting us for like 2 weeks now ever since her family came to Egypt. If it's out of fear of her parents since they are not on good terms with my parents, it will stay like this till the end of August which is when they will go back to KSA and my cousin will start attending college in Egypt while living alone. I will be very busy at that time anyways so I don't really care. 

Confession: I think it's impressive you know the difference between cousin and niece when your first language isn't English. 

Confession 2: We don't have a seperate term for this in dutch

Confession 3: I'm going on a date! Yeaaaaaah!

Confession: I think it's impressive you know the difference between cousin and niece when your first language isn't English. 

Confession 2: We don't have a seperate term for this in dutch

Confession 3: I'm going on a date! Yeaaaaaah!

It's not really impressive because well arabic has everything more detailed. Even the uncle , the one who's the brother of your father and the one who's the brother of your mother, each one of them has a different term. So yeah I guess that's why it was engraved easily in my mind.

Also aren't you jumping ahead of yourself? According to your last entry, you aren't sure that she has feelings for you, therefore you shouldn't consider this a date. I don't mean to be a pessimistic person but it might only be on friendship level so don't get your hopes high up or you will feel friendzoned. Anyways have fun on that date while you can. 

Also aren't you jumping ahead of yourself? According to your last entry, you aren't sure that she has feelings for you, therefore you shouldn't consider this a date. I don't mean to be a pessimistic person but it might only be on friendship level so don't get your hopes high up or you will feel friendzoned. Anyways have fun on that date while you can. 

Confession: Had my first cold sore this morning  :kosame: . Thought it was an itchy pimple last night. What bugs me is I have no idea where I got it from. I haven't had lip contact with anyone besides my baby's mom for over 3 months. I'm resisting from blaming her as I was giving her heavy oral sex all day on Thursday. Then again, I hear herpes can lay dormant in your body for years before manifesting as a cold sore.  Up to 90% of the population has herpes that does or doesn't manifest into a cold sore - but will anyone understand me? 

Confession: Had my first cold sore this morning  :kosame: . Thought it was an itchy pimple last night. What bugs me is I have no idea where I got it from. I haven't had lip contact with anyone besides my baby's mom for over 3 months. I'm resisting from blaming her as I was giving her heavy oral sex all day on Thursday. Then again, I hear herpes can lay dormant in your body for years before manifesting as a cold sore.  Up to 90% of the population has herpes that does or doesn't manifest into a cold sore - but will anyone understand me?