Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

There's no reason why things can't go back to normal. I'm friends with some of my exes and people I've turned down. Unless someone's world got shattered, it's not really mature to consider the friendship over. Nothing's worth losing a friend unless that friend was an asshole.

seriously though, anyone else think LinovaA is a qt? :3

Is this love at first sight? :o

Do I... do I... have a fan? O:

I was very good friends with several girls I was sexually attracted to in college. At least half of those were also equally attracted to me. We sexted all night usually after a night of drinking. We'd confess our sexual frustrations towards each other all the time. When it came to it, we'd stop short of sexual contact probably because we knew it'd ruin our friendships. It was such a fun time hanging out in college, I didn't mind passing up sex in order to keep that group nucleus intact. Eventually we parted ways once college was over. Now that I look back, I wish I had just given up the facade and boned all of them.

Confession: I don't think it's possible for me to look any greener than how I looked while reading this

So I have a number of things to say about all these topics I missed so plz bear with me :sachi:

Can opposite sexes be friends? Yes ofc, it helps a lot if they don't have feelings for each other in order to keep the group intact. However even in my young age I had the best friends from the opposite sex, idk why but I always found it more soothing to talk to women, it feels like they listen better than men and are more talkative but maybe that's just me.

About instant noodles (aka indomie) : I asked around and it seems u were right, I am the only one who eats the noodles with the water (that somehow turn into a soup) , I don't drain it. I don't know whether this is healthy or not but I am beginning to have my doubts. 

Confession 1 :I have been really busy irl and internet's been shitty so I am not as active as before with some online friends, it makes me sad.

Confession 2 : For no reason at all (I can't see any concrete reason), a girl came to talk to me twice in the club and she's quite good looking, my social awkwardness had to come and take part so I was awkward in the first time and ran away. Second time, I said hi and shaked hands with her then I had a very angry stern look on my face and said I have to go, sorry. And so I ran away again. I sometimes feel like killing myself. 

I may have missed on the fun of this turning into an irl picture thread spam but nonethless I shalt join in for the fun: 

my camera was bad back then, oh life of the 3 migapixels

TmKpjUL.jpg

some legit photos (probably)

NInRsp9.jpg

the only time I tried using filters

D6MoXxi.jpg

Now a duckface that I made on request for a certain nice friend of mine that might or might not be a traps lover <3

4Zlg9sZ.jpg

Now since u saw all of these , might as well gift u with a good rin pic :3 (that someone sent to me on my birthday), thought quality is lower due to some internet issues 

vxQKxED.jpg

So I have a number of things to say about all these topics I missed so plz bear with me :sachi:

Can opposite sexes be friends? Yes ofc, it helps a lot if they don't have feelings for each other in order to keep the group intact. However even in my young age I had the best friends from the opposite sex, idk why but I always found it more soothing to talk to women, it feels like they listen better than men and are more talkative but maybe that's just me.

About instant noodles (aka indomie) : I asked around and it seems u were right, I am the only one who eats the noodles with the water (that somehow turn into a soup) , I don't drain it. I don't know whether this is healthy or not but I am beginning to have my doubts. 

Confession 1 :I have been really busy irl and internet's been shitty so I am not as active as before with some online friends, it makes me sad.

Confession 2 : For no reason at all (I can't see any concrete reason), a girl came to talk to me twice in the club and she's quite good looking, my social awkwardness had to come and take part so I was awkward in the first time and ran away. Second time, I said hi and shaked hands with her then I had a very angry stern look on my face and said I have to go, sorry. And so I ran away again. I sometimes feel like killing myself. 

I may have missed on the fun of this turning into an irl picture thread spam but nonethless I shalt join in for the fun: 

my camera was bad back then, oh life of the 3 migapixels

TmKpjUL.jpg

some legit photos (probably)

NInRsp9.jpg

the only time I tried using filters

D6MoXxi.jpg

Now a duckface that I made on request for a certain nice friend of mine that might or might not be a traps lover <3

4Zlg9sZ.jpg

Now since u saw all of these , might as well gift u with a good rin pic :3 (that someone sent to me on my birthday), thought quality is lower due to some internet issues 

vxQKxED.jpg

So we are really doing this pic sharing thing?  :michiru:

slowpoke .... I don't know , you might do it or don't

But if you are going to take part, plz take a pic of u know what  :illya:

You do know that I only have that screen capture of that skype call, I don't really do the whole picture taking thing. Not even to that place  :sachi:

Now I am disappointed ~

But but but you have ur mobile , u can take dem selfies any time~ 

Like LinovaA, most of my pictures end up unflattering to say the least. So I prefer to just either use the screen capture or leave you all hanging  :scottsune:

So we are really doing this pic sharing thing?  :michiru:

The mods can move the pics there if they find it appropriate. I find it weird to post pics here since there's already a pic thread... but since the mods don't allow some conversations to go on there, there's a conflict of interest.

confession: I have a lot of photos from the past, but I don't find most of them appropriate enough to share or represents who I am anymore in the least. 

Confession: I once recommended a male friend of mine a BL (Seven Days), and a female friend of mine a yuri manga (Citrus). Needless to say, they asked me, "Why are you recommending this to me?!"

Username: Wonderfullyevil... I think that's enough of an explanation imo

Hsmsful, if the girl is a decent person she will hopefully understand and act accordingly.

or maybe I should man up, if she tried to make any approaches from her side twice, I should start doing some approaches 

Aren't males the ones supposed to be doing the approaches?  :michiru:

Confession: I once recommended a male friend of mine a BL (Seven Days), and a female friend of mine a yuri manga (Citrus). Needless to say, they asked me, "Why are you recommending this to me?!"

I did smth similar to a female friend of mine , she's now a yuri fangirl.... gawd....

or maybe I should man up, if she tried to make any approaches from her side twice, I should start doing some approaches

Aren't males the ones supposed to be doing the approaches? :michiru:

That's a very 20th century view on the world you have there. A lot of girls I know expect guys to make the first move, for sure but there are plenty of girls out there who would do it themselves. However, this girl has come to you TWICE, the ball is now in your park. Next time, go up to her, apologise for being rude the previous times and tell her you want to get to know her better ffs.

Aren't males the ones supposed to be doing the approaches?  :michiru:

Stereotypically, yes.  It's generally considered emasculating for a girl to ask a guy out, or at least implied.  I personally wouldn't care, though.  Really doesn't matter who asks who, in my opinion.  Always thought that was pretty stupid.

Conession: I am responsible for stirring up conversations of females and sex all day ever since that day I got drunk and posted here. Before that, this place used to be about confessing about things like, "I've eaten green tea bolba." 

Confession: How I wish more of you were married and could give me advice right now. 

Conession: I am responsible for stirring up conversations of females and sex all day ever since that day I got drunk and posted here. Before that, this place used to be about confessing about things like, "I've eaten green tea bolba." 

Souns like you did a good job.

Stereotypically, yes.  It's generally considered emasculating for a girl to ask a guy out, or at least implied.  I personally wouldn't care, though.  Really doesn't matter who asks who, in my opinion.  Always thought that was pretty stupid.

I'd rather be emasculated all day every day than get rejected. The fear of rejection is strong with this one.

Women are supposed to be the primary initiators and put bread on the table. Optional to cook.

Men are the ones who provide moral support around the house, cook fantastic meals, follow up initiate and put crumbs on the table.

Guys, we're not cavemen any more. You should be happy, flattered even if a girl comes up to you. What you should definitely NOT do is run away :amane:

Confession: And I thought I was inept with women, lol