Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Dammit, I'm not allowed to say I'm ugly any more... ugh :amane:

Crunchy looks way better than me though, the ladies also seem to think that as well  :holo:

Confession: That girl is the married chick who told me she would have married me if she wasn't already. Fml, right? I wish I could be more like taco and just go for it but yea I'm a chicken I guess

Confession: I hate taking photos. Almost every single photo ever taken of me is unflattering in some way because pictures can't do my wondrous looks justice. Posting on the IRL thread felt so weird, because I ended up just sucking it up and posting the first picture that I took, which I almost never do.

Confession 2: I posted my IRL picture in an RP forum somewhere like three years ago and ended up getting a PM from a girl telling me I was super cute, and asking me if I was eighteen... and not to respond if I wasn't. Unfortunately for her, I was seventeen at the time. Totally responded anyway though. xD

Confession: I hate taking photos. Almost every single photo ever taken of me is unflattering. Posting on the IRL thread felt so weird, because ended up just sucking it up and posting the first picture that I took, which I almost never do.

Confession 2: I posted my IRL picture in an RP forum somewhere like two years ago and ended up getting a PM from a girl telling me I was super cute, and asking me if I was eighteen... and not to respond if I wasn't. Unfortunately for her, I was seventeen at the time. Totally responded anyway though. xD

Same thing happens to me regarding the first confession.

Now since I don't really post my pictures because they mostly don't exist(other than 1 or 2 exceptions  :ph34r: ), I've never had that kind of attention if you will.

Aight, here's another pic of me while we're at it. I'll move this post over to the RL thread later I guess if I feel like it.

eETyMVY.png

Let me eat in peace ;-;

Eclipsed getting knifed xD

It kinda looks like your hair style changed compared to your censored picture.