Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

~~

My childhood animal kingdom rampages were limited to insects; I was too afraid to approach any mammals >.>

Worst I probably did was magnifying glass lasering' ants

Confession: I thought this was some new guy reading the entire thread and resurrecting old stuff yesterday, but I now see that it is Eclipsed. Not that it makes a difference. :holo:

At least you know you're in denial, and are that much closer to dealing with it.  Gotta look on the bright side ^_^  I take meds, see a therapist and use various social obligations to get my ass out of the house, otherwise I just sit there all day being anti-social, not wanting to do anything.  Different things work for different people, though.  I know having pets definitely helps me, too.

Confession: I rode a bike for the first time in years yesterday, and it made me realize that I'm pretty badly out of shape.  Not enough that it impacts my ordinary life, but enough that I notice it when I try to jog or run for more than a couple minutes straight.  I gotta exercise  >.>

Confession: Here were my first impressions on fuwa members, but some of them changed as I got to know them better~ (just for fun)  mostly people I've talked to or encountered around the forum.

Zoom - super smart & polite

Stray - super proper & straightforward

Rain - super quirky & passionate

Zalor - Fire Emblem fan, so must be a cool person

Funya - Danganronpa fan, often reads spoilers

Monmon - Ar Tonelico fan & likes traps

Bookworm - similar video game interests in rpgs

Kosaki - friendly jokester & knows everyone

Tiago - gentlemanly & sarcastic

Eclipsed - mischievous & mysterious

Flutterz - amusing & playful 

Crunchy - caring & optimistic 

Suika - some similar interests & sings really well

Ren - extroverted entertainer & very open

Astro - respect & admire his jp skills

Parallel - very knowledgable in jp & serious

Nosebleed - most popular & posts the most (also likes underwear jokes)

Confession: I made a friend on steam a year ago, she is really an awesome person in every possible way but she is older(almost double) than me, the thing is she is always saying things that make me uncomfortable, like "I love you" "you are my lovies(I don't know what this means) " etc etc and I just reply with "thanks" to everything, she doesn't say it in a bad way or anything, she is a really affective person.

I can't say anything but I feel bad and don't know what to do :( I don't want to hurt her but it's turning unbearable.

So many "she" :vinty:

Confession: Here were my first impressions on fuwa members, but some of them changed as I got to know them better~ (just for fun)  mostly people I've talked to or encountered around the forum.

Zoom - super smart & polite

Stray - super proper & straightforward

Rain - super quirky & passionate

Zalor - Fire Emblem fan, so must be a cool person

Funya - Danganronpa fan, often reads spoilers

Monmon - Ar Tonelico fan & likes traps

Bookworm - similar video game interests in rpgs

Kosaki - friendly jokester & knows everyone

Tiago - gentlemanly & sarcastic

Eclipsed - mischievous & mysterious

Flutterz - amusing & playful 

Crunchy - caring & optimistic 

Suika - some similar interests & sings really well

Ren - extroverted entertainer & very open

Astro - respect & admire his jp skills

Parallel - very knowledgable in jp & serious

Nosebleed - most popular & posts the most (also likes underwear jokes)

These are first impressions, right?

Because I found Catty's funny. Sorry, Catty.

Confession: I made a friend on steam a year ago, she is really an awesome person in every possible way but she is older(almost double) than me, the thing is she is always saying things that make me uncomfortable, like "I love you" "you are my lovies(I don't know what this means) " etc etc and I just reply with "thanks" to everything, she doesn't say it in a bad way or anything, she is a really affective person.

I can't say anything but I feel bad and don't know what to do :( I don't want to hurt her but it's turning unbearable.

So many "she" :vinty:

2a930k0.jpg