Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I hate when my friends talk to me when I'm online and they don't leave me alone, I can't even log into steam anymore >_>, I know my personality and character sucks so I can't just tell them to leave me alone for a while, I'm too weak  :vinty:

Uh, isn't that a good thing that your friends want to talk to you? lol.  Could always just tell them you're busy, don't feel like talking for w/e reason.. just put an away status and do your own thing.

Confession: I have a weird habit of eating everything I dislike first, and eating the tastiest thing I like last... because I want to savor the last bite, make it linger or something.  :blink:   ...so sometimes people get the wrong idea that I dislike what I like.

Uh, isn't that a good thing that your friends want to talk to you? lol.  Could always just tell them you're busy, don't feel like talking for w/e reason.. just put an away status and do your own thing.

Confession: I have a weird habit of eating everything I dislike first, and eating the tastiest thing I like last... because I want to savor the last bite, make it linger or something.  :blink:   ...so sometimes people get the wrong idea that I dislike what I like.

umm, my first impression of you, Zeno

Zeno - Perfectionist & Flutterz's buddy

Fun fact: I'm a lazy perfectionist :makina:

I remember when Flutterz used to troll me daily...I miss those times.

Confession: I saw Paul Blart: Mall Cop when it came out.  Even though I was a kid, there's no excuse to see that movie  D:

Confession: I am almost always sleep deprived because I stay up too late playing VNs, watching anime or mindlessly searching the internet. I always hate myself for it the next day but I don't stop doing it. Like right now, I should really be sleeping.  :amane:

Confession: I am almost always sleep deprived because I stay up too late playing VNs, watching anime or mindlessly searching the internet. I always hate myself for it the next day but I don't stop doing it. Like right now, I should really be sleeping.  :amane:

I do that everyday and then I go to school without sleeping...well I also suffer from insomnia too.

I also go to school without sleeping lol~ You feel the pain. I used to go to my part time job after that but I quit recently. I think that I probably have insomnia as well? I can't sleep even when I lie down a lot of the time...  

Confession: It is two AM right now and I probably won't go to sleep for another three or four hours. I should be sleeping as well. o-o

Yes, you should.  :sachi:  Psh no, hypocrisy? What is that?

Confession: I just realized that game of thrones was today and I completely missed it!!!!! I feel like an idiot now :(

So now torrent it is...

I also go to school without sleeping lol~ You feel the pain. I used to go to my part time job after that but I quit recently. I think that I probably have insomnia as well? I can't sleep even when I lie down a lot of the time...  

Yes, you should.  :sachi:  Psh no, hypocrisy? What is that?