Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

10 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

good to know you guys are chill enough with your cousins to fantasize. i hate my cousins, get away from me >:c

Well, some of my cousins are hot. I wouldn't say I fantasize about actually doing it with them. I save that for Medusa-Rider. :makina:

I had 3 cousins, I often subconsciously thought that I had two because one is married to some English dude named Alex or something and I saw her every couple of years at most, but then she tripped down some stairs and died some months ago so now I do have only two cousins (one 1.5yrs older, one 1.5yrs younger- nice people).

Confession: I just had a big fight with my mother and yada yada stuff happened and she swore never to speak to me ever again after me asking her to do that, mianly because I was just too tired of working my ass off and pulling all nighters without getting a good job, maybe I am an ungrateful kid, maybe I am not a sensible guy. I don't know

Anyways the fuck is up with you guys, loving your cousins and even having sex with them or marrying them is totally OK, I don't even get why it's incest. I rarely meet my cousins due to torn family relationships but I don't find any of them attractive, rip. 

I also really want to have a daki soon... one day.... I also found out that I actually wake up to my alarms if I don't fap before sleeping.

Did I mention that I really like pizza and pasta and pasta and pizza? Cause I do.

Speaking of dakis, the Sekai Project table at SakuraCon has some nice Grisaia ones. I nonetheless haven't wavered in my conviction not to buy one.

Incidentally, despite what I said earlier, I have only two first cousins, both male, both kind of screw-ups; I also haven't seen them in maybe 18 years? Anyway, my statements regarding cousins and relations of any sort are purely theoretical.

Lastly, doesn't Ren kind of dislike this thread because it's so rarely on-topic? That was the impression I always got.

What have i done :saber:. All talking about their cousins now, and it was triggered by me. 

I wasn t even adult when i was kinda "close" with my cousin,now she is well.., she is a bit heavier than before, and i am like a stick if you had to compare us, and im not really underweight.