Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

8 hours ago, Flutterz said:

Confession: When I was a little younger than Texas in his story, I think 11 in 6th grade, we had a one-night camping trip near the end of the school year. A little bit into the first day my classmates went to play spin the bottle but specifically told me not to join them. :<

Savage. :<

2 hours ago, OriginalRen said:

Assembling this figurine took me 2 hours; it was extremely difficult and fragile:

That looks pretty anime, yo.

I just found out they are making another season of FLCL, and being a huge fan of the first season I don't really care too much for this. I usually don't like anime that emphasizes its' "message" over the "plot", but FLCL is one of the few examples that I give a pass to. Giving it a sequel kinda kills the entire point of the message.

I'll reserve judgement, but this really feels like some people in the higher ups were simply looking for something already popular to milk.

I have developed a good technique for dealing with upcoming big events that I would otherwise find near-panic-inducing:

1) Every up until the day before the event, tell myself "No need to panic, I have several days left".

2) On the day before the event, tell myself "Well, it'll all be over tomorrow, so there's no point panicking about it now".

To be clear, I still worry plenty (worry is good; worrying keeps you on task and doing proper preparation), but my stress doesn't go beyond that level. Most recently I applied it to getting my SakuraCon presentation done (tomorrow is the big day, so I'm on phase 2 now), but it was also pretty successful for making me not worry overly much about interviews as well, when I was doing that a few weeks ago.

Confession: Before I knew any better, I actually bought Beach Bounce. It appears when AJTilly moved on to Dharker Studios, the game got a rewrite, and it updated in my Steam account automatically. So I replayed it and... it's not the worst thing I've ever read. It's not what I'd call good, but it's light years ahead of the original, storywise.

On 24/3/2016 at 1:47 AM, Flutterz said:

Seconding this

Confession: When I was a little younger than Texas in his story, I think 11 in 6th grade, we had a one-night camping trip near the end of the school year. A little bit into the first day my classmates went to play spin the bottle but specifically told me not to join them. :<

Damn that's why I hate kids.

Confession : Since I was around 12, my social life at school has always been a yo-yo. I was popular, then I've been bullied a bit, I became "okay to hang out with", then I went to high shcool (14/15, in France), I've been popular again, then I was considered a really funny asshole, then I made some enemies... That was during the first semester of the first year. Then I became the smart, snarty, funny and lazy guy who's almost never there, who sleeps in class and only wakes up to make fun of other students and/or the teachers, pretty cool but unpopular with women, and who doesn't give a shit about anything. And it stayed like this for the next year and a half, I changed school, and it's been pretty much the same at the new one, except I was also considered a stoner. And maybe I was considered a bit cooler, since I was friend with everyone.

11 minutes ago, Molipa said:

Confession : This week end I'm alone, so I'll do what any normal guy my age would do : host a party, get drunk and have casual sex with a woman I'll meet there.

Kidding, I'll just jerk off, eat pizza and watch The Voice.

I'm alone every weekend and almost every other day.

QzlCoen.png

1 hour ago, Valmore said:

If my family had been from West Virginia or some other weird state I had a lot of cousins I'd have been cool with having sex with.

I nearly had sex with my cousin once. Thankfully we didnt do it. 

46 minutes ago, Nashetania said:

I'm alone every weekend and almost every other day.

QzlCoen.png

I can relate to that :komari: