Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Last year as in previous year.

My HS has five years, the first is "prep" which brings all students to a standard English level. To my knowledge that doesn't count in uni applications (since it is not mandated by the national ministry) and then there is grade 9,aka the first "proper" year of HS. Then you have until Grade 12, after which you graduate HS. I just finished G9,so I have 3 years left in HS.

And all the years count , right? But then if you fucked up in a year and worked hard enough in the next 3 years , won't you be able to get into the university you wanted? Even if the possibility is slim, if it's there, try to grab it. Even if you fail, always have the I tried badge.

So I just saw a small dog get run over by a car in the middle of an intersection

It howled the most cringeworthy death cry ever and then just sprawled on the ground

Me and my sister were like "Oh my gawd..."

10 seconds later

I see the dog twitch

And realize

There was no blood.

And the dog got up and ran away

Never to be seen again.

Confession: I went to a park with a fuwan and we hiked one of the wooded trails there.  It was a fun experience~  ^_^

Confession2: So whois this mysterious fuwan I met?  

You really want to know?

Really?
ok, ok~ I'll reveal it
It was...
Rains

After clicking the spoiler tab 4 times I was expecting a troll reveal... but my expectations were shattered. Great bait I give it Troll/10.

Ded.

Newark, NJ. airport was in heightened security tonight. Cops 'errywhere.

Confession: I hate that the pair of headphones i want the most hasn't released yet.

http://www.axentwear.com/

Confession: When I saw that you weren't talking about Skullcandy or Beats I breathed a sigh of relief.  I actually had a pair of my sister's Skullcandy headphones snap just by putting them on my head after a year after purchase.  Those things might as well be made of spider silk and glass.

After clicking the spoiler tab 4 times I was expecting a troll reveal... but my expectations were shattered. Great bait I give it Troll/10.

Ded.

Newark, NJ. airport was in heightened security tonight. Cops 'errywhere.

Does New Jersey suck?  I've heard from multiple people, including several residents that have lived there since birth, that New Jersey is in fact quite the shithole.

So I just saw a small dog get run over by a car in the middle of an intersection

It howled the most cringeworthy death cry ever and then just sprawled on the ground

Me and my sister were like "Oh my gawd..."

10 seconds later

I see the dog twitch

And realize

There was no blood.

And the dog got up and ran away

Never to be seen again.

I once hit a dog when driving a moped. The dog ran away like someone had put mustard up it ass. Also my grandfather used to drive a bus, he once hit a dog, they thought the dog was dead and put it in a shed, a day or two later it was up and running again. Dogs don't want to die it seems.

Does New Jersey suck?  I've heard from multiple people, including several residents that have lived there since birth, that New Jersey is in fact quite the shithole.

I'm sure it depends on many factors such as which part of NJ you live, how rich you are, and what kind of lifestyle you want to live.

Here's a more lengthy explanation:

I personally don't like it. I wouldn't exactly call the whole state a shithole besides certain areas (Camden and Newark being top 10 in crime in the whole nation). I live in the northeastern part, literally right next to the infamous Manhattan, New York City. If you're an introvert + pretty poor, it's kinda useless to live here. I got really convenient access to NYC but I really can't do anything in there. I usually only go for two Japanese bookstores and whatever random trip that doesn't cost money. You do get access to conveniences (like laundry, supermarket, etc.) even without a car. Bus service is pretty frequent and every amenity is close by.

Traffic is fu*(#(g ridiculous. Everyone and their mothers pass through where I live to get to NYC, combine that with never ending construction everywhere. Potholes everywhere. Accidents almost everyday somewhere. Since there's so much volume of traffic normally, one accident in some major highway somewhere fucks up the whole entire area. It's very very dense like urban dense. People drive erratically because they're used to traffic. As a fellow fuwan pointed out to me when I drove in her state: You drive and stop really close to other people's car (aka I tailgate). It was an interesting natural habit I didn't know I had developed. Part of the reason is that so many people will take advantage of any space available to swoop into your lane and possibly make you miss a green light etc. Lots of irritated people.

Lifestyle is very fast-paced, snobbish people at least in my part of the state. New York city really does have a huge influence because I'm sure it's almost a different state if you go to Southern NJ. Bonus is that there are a TON of other people from all over the world here. You get to be exposed to a lot of different cultures and people are generally accepting. The state is mostly liberal.

I'm getting out of here as soon as I possibly can. I'm personally tired of this place.

Confession: I played MGQ for the story too, no joke  :makina:

*head explodes*

I'm sure it depends on many factors such as which part of NJ you live, how rich you are, and what kind of lifestyle you want to live.

Here's a more lengthy explanation:

I personally don't like it. I wouldn't exactly call the whole state a shithole besides certain areas (Camden and Newark being top 10 in crime in the whole nation). I live in the northeastern part, literally right next to the infamous Manhattan, New York City. If you're an introvert + pretty poor, it's kinda useless to live here. I got really convenient access to NYC but I really can't do anything in there. I usually only go for two Japanese bookstores and whatever random trip that doesn't cost money. You do get access to conveniences (like laundry, supermarket, etc.) even without a car. Bus service is pretty frequent and every amenity is close by.

Traffic is fu*(#(g ridiculous. Everyone and their mothers pass through where I live to get to NYC, combine that with never ending construction everywhere. Potholes everywhere. Accidents almost everyday somewhere. Since there's so much volume of traffic normally, one accident in some major highway somewhere fucks up the whole entire area. It's very very dense like urban dense. People drive erratically because they're used to traffic. As a fellow fuwan pointed out to me when I drove in her state: You drive and stop really close to other people's car (aka I tailgate). It was an interesting natural habit I didn't know I had developed. Part of the reason is that so many people will take advantage of any space available to swoop into your lane and possibly make you miss a green light etc. Lots of irritated people.

Lifestyle is very fast-paced, snobbish people at least in my part of the state. New York city really does have a huge influence because I'm sure it's almost a different state if you go to Southern NJ. Bonus is that there are a TON of other people from all over the world here. You get to be exposed to a lot of different cultures and people are generally accepting. The state is mostly liberal.

I'm getting out of here as soon as I possibly can. I'm personally tired of this place.

Kinda figured that it depended on the situation and living area, but I've been told by so many NJ residents that live in several different areas that it blows, so I had to ask.  If it makes you feel any better, California has crappy parts, too.  Ever heard of Modesto?  Flat, boring, and full of gangs.  I had family that grew up there and I occasionally joke about how they must want to move back there someday.  I get death stares in return.

Confession: I hate Starless because it stole my name! (but maybe there is some good stuff in there, given what tyrael mentioned...) And also because it is a nukige!

Confession: The fact that your username starts with an uncapitalized letter and has a number in it, pisses me off moderately. Which means less than standing in line next to a crying babby, but more than walking to the fridge only to find out that someone chugged your orange juice and put the empty pack back in.

Also, as someone who loves looking at starry night skies, your persona completely contradicts something I enjoy in life.

Verdict: Iwouldnotbangthisuser/10

I hope you're adopted. rimufaceemoticonslu6x.png

Me? Nah, I'm not.

Confession: The fact that your username starts with an uncapitalized letter and has a number in it, pisses me off moderately. Which means less than standing in line next to a crying babby, but more than walking to the fridge only to find out that someone chugged your orange juice and put the empty pack back in.

Also, as someone who loves looking at starry night skies, your persona completely contradicts something I enjoy in life.

Verdict: Iwouldnotbangthisuser/10

What's wrong with my personality? I also love starry skies...

Confession : I hate myself :vinty:

Well not my normal self but the self under medecine x/

I can be upset for tiny thing that I often provoked myself :amane:

And ofc once I get my mental state back to normal I feel like I'm the dumbest person in the world --'

Confession : I hate myself :vinty:

Well not my normal self but the self under medecine x/

I can be upset for tiny thing that I often provoked myself :amane:

And ofc once I get my mental state back to normal I feel like I'm the dumbest person in the world --'

No reason to hate yourself for things you can't help. Of course, it's easier said than done to change the way you look at yourself, but it's still easier than to change what you can't change.

Confession: I often secretly enjoy VN characters that torment others for no good reason, like Aoi in Hoshizora. Even though I dislike those types of people IRL.

Confession: I wanted to meet some of my old classmates while I was here but everyone's busy and I'm going back in a week. Y_Y

And for all I know they're just "busy"

I lose a ton of respect for people who are "too busy" to see their friends occasionally.

I originally had something to say about the ivy league post, but really it'd probably depress you. So work hard if you want it

Oooh and a fun confession: there's exactly one member in here that I really can't stand. Buahaha