Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

I do recall this nya.

I was there too, you know, nya.

And just so you know it's obvious that everyone here is a female sooo

nya!

Life would be easier if everyone were female, but sadly it is not so.

Alright, I need a few Japanese last names to fit onto a character of mine.  Any ideas?

(Terrible) Confession : I can't find the motivation to read Saya no Uta. I think I'm a chicken :conspiracy:

Do it! It's not that bad... :makina:

But seriously, it's an excellent VN and you get used to it after a while (kinda)

Confession: I've been on here 2 and a half months and now I'm wanting to use Fuwa emoticons everywhere. Why must you spoil me so?!

%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BE%D1%87%D0%BD%D0%

:ph34r:

Someone, call batman.

Confession : I met this charac twice in a row 2 days ago. Everytime I freaked out since he was next to me looking straight at me with a psycho smile without moving xD

Clearly you have never tried. It's nice.

Well outdoor sex is not good if you don't prepare beforhand. For example the place is really important since you'll be doing it you have to be a little confortable at least, and ofc you have to have the physic and mental strengh to do so :vinty:

So yeah it's hot but a pain in the neck to actually do it............. trust me :sachi:

Well outdoor sex is not good if you don't prepare beforhand. For example the place is really important since you'll be doing it you have to be a little confortable at least, and ofc you have to have the physic and mental strengh to do so :vinty:

So yeah it's hot but a pain in the neck to actually do it............. trust me :sachi:

Is there something you want to tell us? :sachi: