Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

I'm surprised zeno's mom even knows what hentai is

That would be because of the "I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going" jokes that me and my sister used to make.  She still can't make the connection that stuff isn't hentai unless there is a ponos and it's in a vagooo, though, apparently.  Tried to explain the difference between ecchi and hentai immediately after she said that, but I'm not really sure if she actually got what I was saying.  This is why parents of a certain age shouldn't use the internet.

Yeah I'm sure you'll love his basement :sachi:

She might be the one kidnapping the guy to HER basement. Also, Inb4 the guy don't show up~ or is catfishing as a 70 yr old

loli magical girl

Will you then tell us who it is? :sachi:

Confession: fuck having 220 notifications

9000512f9a.jpg

Confession: My brother doesn't even hide his hentai. It's just out in the open among stacks of console games...

Whenever I see my mom use emoticons in her text messages, I feel like throwing up.

I never had problems walking around with her in public or getting smooched in front of my friends during my teens, but this emoticon thing is driving me insane. 

Every single text message looks like this:

HEY [Texas] 

:P

I'll be back later and take the dog with me :D  :D  :D

Please clean up the kitchen after you're done eating  ;)  ;)  ^_^  :wacko:

- mom :heart: 

Old people shouldn't use phones. Just like young people shouldn't use phones. 

Fuck phones. Phones are the worst.

Cell phones were a mistake.

Confession: I don't actually have a working cell phone, smartphone or a regular "dumb" one.  I have a dumbphone, but I hate Virgin Mobile with a passion, so I refused to start buying minutes and just let my number die.  They are one of the crappiest small phone companies I've ever dealt with, probably because Virgin Mobile USA is owned by Sprint, and I've heard that they suck too.  I just use landlines or mooch off of other peoples' cell phones when I need to call people.

Cells are useful when your car breaks down, you're the only one in the car, and the only house in a 3 mile radius is inhabited by a 300 pound, muscle bound dude who likes to sit on the porch and stroke his shotgun. The vultures circling overhead could also be taken as an omen.

Even just a pre-paid one is fine. Good for emergencies. 

I've been getting by the past 5 years on a Samsung SGH-T139 with a pay-as-you-go plan from T-mobile

It was the old old plan where if you refilled a minimum $100 over your lifetime, you would get "gold rewards" aka your minutes last a whole year w/o expiring 

Don't know how long they'll let us plebs pay only $10 a year for the rare times we need to make that emergency call, but I'll take this over whatever my friends are spending monthly for their phone plans :Kappa:

I seem to be running pretty backwards on the phone front. For years I've been using wonderful little brick phones, £20-£25 new, with capabilities of texting, phoning and music playing. However, last my month my most recent one died on me, so I'm currently borrowing my mum's old Samsung Galaxy S and it's soooo confusing. That, and I hate touch screens with a passion. Can't wait to buy a nice little shitblock again :sachi:

...although thinking about it, is Fate/Grand Order any good? :makina:

I've been getting by the past 5 years on a Samsung SGH-T139 with a pay-as-you-go plan from T-mobile

It was the old old plan where if you refilled a minimum $100 over your lifetime, you would get "gold rewards" aka your minutes last a whole year w/o expiring 

Don't know how long they'll let us plebs pay only $10 a year for the rare times we need to make that emergency call, but I'll take this over whatever my friends are spending monthly for their phone plans :Kappa:

I couldn't live without my smartphone. I have it in my hands at least 10% of the time I'm awake.  After having gotten used to it, I carry nothing else.  When I walk out the door, I slap all my pockets naming "Pen, phone, wallet, keys" and then leave.  I see so many people with extraneous accessories now.

Confession: I mainly carry the pen for self defense.  Its a small tip (like .5mm) gel pen with an entirely metal  casing.  I've stabbed it through half inch drywall before with minimal effort.  It's both comfortable and deadly.   :sachi: