Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

I just realized this means all my wistful posts don't exist. I'll go re-post them to give people feels (and possibly troll) them. Then again, it might get me banned to maybe not.

Confession: I'm actually pretty afraid of getting banned.

Edited by Flutterz
User was banned for this post.

Confession: I like bananas and I have been suppressing my love for them for a long time. Now I am sure of it. I like eggplants too. Anyways moving on, it seems a very close friend of mine has a life threatening disease and I dunno why I am not affected, it feels like I just can't believe it, I guess.

Confession : I'm super happy, here the today's part, morever I'm really happy so it'll be quite long, oh and did I say it? I'm damn happy :wub:

Today was the beach episode and..... nothing really happened. I really mean it. Well ofc I saw her in mizugi but we missed the timing when I got in the sea she went to play on the sand with other because it was too hot. Well actually she never got water above her knee because it was too cold for her ^^". Anyway around 1PM some of us went to buy food for the lunch on the beach. The 2 of us was in the group but nothing happaned. But while waiting outside that the animator paid the bill, I almost fall asleep (while standing up and carrying the fruit). It was 1:30 PM. This triggered the real first conversation of the day between us. We talked mainly about dream. During the lunch a friend started talking with us but I didn't feel like she has a serious lead in the conversation ^^. Anyway we talked until we got back to the hotel so around ~3 PM. Soon after we got a "kapuera lesson" for 2 hours. I think it's the first time I felt jealous :s.

I explain : pretty often we (the boy) has to do a duet with a girl. And ofc we don't like to choose because it show a interest toward someone and after it, it can be hell. Therefore the "teacher" made the pair and one of them make them hold their hand. Well she was paired with a plain guy (but not bad). Though they didn't know that just after they were paired (like all the same duet paired like this) they could hold off the hand. And my first though was "let her her I want to hold it". So I think it jealousy. Not sure since I never though like that before x)

Oh yeah very important : I could see a lot of girlsxgirls skinship :wafuu:

At 5PM we talked for some time and she left with 2 friend at some point. I left like 5 minutes later, got a full view of the damn deep kiss between a girl from the group and one brezilan from the "teacher". Bugged a little at this moment but well it's not the first time I saw something like this so I recovered fast. But it seems the 3 of them saw it too and was quite surprised and a little unease at the sight.

Fast forward to 7:30 PM : I rejoined a bunch of people from the group playing, ofc she was here (not like her presence was important to my choice of joining them *tsun* ). Because of a special turn of even I ended being sat just next to her instead of the furthest xD. Well we all talked and laughed until 8:30 PM. Actully tonight we went to a kind of festival (western type with concert, restorant, shop, etc.) Nothing happened during the travel. But once arrived we started talking quite a lot. Soon after we went to eat in a restaurant and she sat next to me (though it was calculated knowing we're 4 in the group and we end up at the corner one of them was on the other side of the corner and the other in front of me so she hast to sit next to me to stay in our group :holo: ). Anyway we talked about funny memory between the 3 of us (the fourth didn't talk much). And from this point we talked, laughed like never until 00:20 AM. Even if we were in the group we didn't talk much to the the other 2, we were too engrossed in our laugh x$. There was quite a lot of touching/grazing, 2 indirect kiss and an unstabable laugh and maybe some complicity but not really sure for this one. I think the other 2 uunderstood someting was going on but I'm only sure at 90% xD.

Anyway I think it's the end for today since 00:20 was the time we got back to the hotel. Was quite long isn't it? Well now I think you understand why I'm happy like hell :wub:.

PS : forgot to mention it but before the beach our group of 4 went to change our money to Brazil's money, but nothing happened. Same for the breakfast. ^^"

I think i'm going to join this

Confession: - I don't know why but cat both scares and creep me out

-Once i spend more than 3 hours bawling my eyes out while watching Touhou video in the middle of the night

Confession: I am so excited to be done with work. Last day is on the 22nd.

I can finally get back to doing weeby things as my full-time job. :wafuu:

Me too dude! Same day and everything ^_^

Confession: I like the emotional release that listening to the Narcissu soundtrack till I cry gives me.

How much does full-time weebiness pay? :P

I make $10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 a second just by sitting at my desk and doing nothing! It's so easy! Just go to http://www.iamscammingyou.com/for the full details. Happy money making! :holo:

Me too dude! Same day and everything ^_^

Confession: I like the emotional release that listening to the Narcissu soundtrack till I cry gives me.

Summer job before University I assume? :P Exciting either way!!! ^_^