Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

@Cyr Details pls

and was he/she in like their Avatar Fuwa form or did your mind conjure up some realistic 3D rendition of them? :P

I've actually dreamed about other fuwa members before, but they were in avatar form.  Like, my mind would just know it's -insert names-.

I think it's because I interact mostly through their avatar form, so that's how majority of members would appear to me (even if I may know what they look like irl from photo thread). 

The person that appeared in my dream last night, however, was in 3d form, not their avatar.

I've actually dreamed about other fuwa members before, but they were in avatar form.  Like, my mind would just know it's -insert names-.

I think it's because I interact mostly through their avatar form, so that's how majority of members would appear to me (even if I may know what they look like irl from photo thread). 

The person that appeared in my dream last night, however, was in 3d form, not their avatar.

Hm...I see, I see.  Fair enough :P

Confession: I cried while watching Inside Out, and not for a character I would have ever guessed would make me cry pretty much up until the moment it happened.

Was it Bing Bong? lol. Loved that movie. I didn't cry, but my eyes were glazed.

Confession: I'm taking a summer class next week for graphic arts and story boarding and I'm worried that everyone will be outta my league...

Edit: @rainismyfav I know what store you're talking about. I've been there before(: but it's so expensive!

Was it Bing Bong? lol. Loved that movie. I didn't cry, but my eyes were glazed.

Confession: I'm taking a summer class next week for graphic arts and story boarding and I'm worried that everyone will be outta my league...

Edit: @rainismyfav I know what store you're talking about. I've been there before(: but it's so expensive!

Kinokuniya or Bookoff?

Kinokuniya is hella expensive. Bookoff is great. Both are amazing when you visit them in a row~

Confession: I get a desire to change my avatar when people rate my it lowly. I feel like I should stay away from that thread.... But it is for the search for my ultimate avatar!!!!!!

Confession2: I feel sad when I dream of people. It tends to be about people I care about, and for some reason only bad things would happen.

Edit:

Wow, and not too long after I post that, I watch an episode of Honey and Clover that sheds some wisdom on this subject. That is quite a coincidence (or maybe destiny).

wkmYAqa.png

yu78NNE.png

That's a pretty interesting idea, even if it is a superstition.

Does it mean anything if they usually die? I'm scared.

Confession: I've been dreaming about me having a girlfriend for two nights already.

The thing is, I can remember the dreams so vividly. It's like they weren't a dream.

First dream was me spending time with a girl I do not even recognize. Second dream was me with an acquaintance that I'm not even close to. I don't even interact with her much.

I'm freaked out because it feels oh so real. Oh yeah, I'm also feeling under the weather after I experienced these dreams for the first time.

...But then again, it can't be real, right? I mean, having a girlfriend. That's just a dream lol.

It also dawned over me that I might be very lonely. Oh well.

I've had more dreams about this than I would like to admit

So it's reasonable to assume that you know what this person looks like in 3D? :illya:

Detective Flutterz is on the case!  :kosame:

Lol interesting this can turn into a mystery case with the search of the culprit (who appeared in Cyr's dream). With Detective Flutterz on the case and with his assistant.. hmmm, lets just name Zeno for now; In their quest for the truth, will they procure a list of suspects (a Fuwan), eyewitness testimonies (other people's speculations), and circumstantial evidences (forum posts). Is Mr. Tiago a possible accomplice!?! Will detective Flutterz solve the mystery of Cyr's dream~ dun dun dun.. Find out in the next episode of Fuwanovel Confessions.

Confession: Reading up on this made me remember my younger days when I used to get excited for Detective Conan (Case Closed) coming up on Cartoon Network. That was nostalgic... I LOVE mysteries.