Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I just found out that my best friend, who I've known since preschool, is gay.  The fact that's he's gay doesn't bother me, it just came out of nowhere, hence the shock.  The really weird part is that he used to be obsessed with girls, or at least acted like he was.

Confession: I just found out that my best friend, who I've known since preschool, is gay.  The fact that's he's gay doesn't bother me, it just came out of nowhere, hence the shock.  The really weird part is that he used to be obsessed with girls, or at least acted like he was.

I've a similar case as well; best friend, known him since middle skoo, then summer after grad high skoo on a random hangout with our usual group he just flat out goes 'guys will you hate me if I tell you I'm gay' and we we're all like 'lol nah'.

'well, I'm gay'

'lol'

WAIT WHAT?!@#5EYIOERJLG@#$%

~~

Nothing changed in our friendship of course, minus one little thing: instead of me going 'yo do you think that girl's hot?' I go 'yo do you think that guy's hot?' :makina:

Can't say I blame ya, Zeno. I've only ever met one person who was obviously gay, but it's a complete surprise to me most of the time (my school had quite a few homosexuals).

I've only known a handful of openly gay people my age, with the rest being adults I knew as a kid.  I've only seen one person that fit the gay stereotype, and they could have been metrosexual, soooo...I dunno.

I've a similar case as well; best friend, known him since middle skoo, then summer after grad high skoo on a random hangout with our usual group he just flat out goes 'guys will you hate me if I tell you I'm gay' and we we're all like 'lol nah'.

'well, I'm gay'

'lol'

WAIT WHAT?!@#5EYIOERJLG@#$%

~~

Nothing changed in our friendship of course, minus one little thing: instead of me going 'yo do you think that girl's hot?' I go 'yo do you think that guy's hot?' :makina:

Yeah, I'm not gonna treat him differently or anything.  I've known him for quite a long time, and we've been friends for too long for something like that to ruin our friendship, even if I was actually homophobic, which I'm not.

The reason why it was so funny is because he used to say that things "were gay" and use the word fag quite a lot.  I was actually the person that got on his case about it until he stopped doing it  xD

Confession: My sister thinks that metrosexuality is a sexuality.  I don't know how many times I've told her otherwise, but she refuses to actually look it up :amane:

I really like my gay friend, who keeps hitting on me. He's awesome and all gay friends are awesome too. 

Old-guy friends are also cool (like some cool guy twenty years older than you, an ex-boss, teacher or something like that).

But both of those are beaten by girl-friends though (you know, girls that are your friends, not actual girlfriends). 

The worst kinds of friends, are the ones around your age who became potheads and cheap thugs while you stayed normal. Fuck those guys, but don't tell them, because connections are important.

I never really had any experience with a friend "coming out of the closet", not because of I didn't know anyone that was gay.... I just didn't know anyone who felt they had to keep it a secret. I never really "clicked" with any group in highschool, but there was a group of people that I routinely ate lunch with and conversed with in class. It comprised of a lesbian (who routinely got in trouble for public displays of affection), a gay dude (who did drugs), a bisexual gal (who had a medicine cabinet for mental issues and was a bit of nymphomaniac), and there was me the straight laced heterosexual Methodist. I really took that bit about Jesus eating with the tax collectors and prostitutes to heart.

Confession: I just found out at work that I'm A+. Throughout my whole entire life until today, I had the strong impression that I was an O. My mind is blown..

I wanted it to be O or at least A-  so I could get called for blood donor requests and make $$$... A+ quite useless..

I donated blood before.. and I believe (if I remember correctly) they told me I was B+.  I'd get called all the time by them... so I named them Vampires on my phone contacts.

Confession: just found out the house i stayed at a few weeks ago was haunted. Good thing i didnt know while i was staying there. I wouldve been reduced to a pile of goo. Apparently i saw the apparition that was staying there. But i had mistaken it for someone else who was sleeping at the time so i didnt give it much thought... until now.