Something with an awesome MC

Zarah

I want something with an awesome main character such as Kazami Yuuji from Grisaia and Morita Kenichi from Sharin no Kuni

(I actually asked this exact same question somewhere else and someone recommended me it)

I know this might be a difficult request, and I hope my obsession with Yuuji does not get annoying, but please let me know if you have anything similar to these.

Some eroge MC's have brilliant tactics to get laid, for example Mamankyoushitsu's protagonist convinces 5 heroines at once that men have to have a certificate to have sex with (pregnant) women, which all men must keep a secret from the whole womankind; and that he himself has his certificate.

Then the game enters the harem route.

Deardrops protagonist isn't awesome in a tactical or combative sense, but he is a world class violinist.

Yamato is constantly lauded as a tactical genius in Majikoi, but it doesn't really seem to come into play that often. Regardless, he's a pretty cool protagonist.

Additionally, you might look to these topics for suggestions:

Something to play after Grisaia

vn's with badass or very smart protagonist

A VN with a "Yamato" protagonist

Shigure Sora from Devils Devel Concept

Shiranui Yoshikazu from Evolimit

Tendou Setsuna from Tokyo Babel

Narita Shinri from Hello, Lady

Kaito from the Akagoei series

the protagonist from Tenshi no Hane wo Fumanaide

Toshirou Kashima from Vermilion Bind of Blood

Kotaro from Izuna Zanshinken

Akira from Abyss Homicide Club

protagonist from Zero Infinity (game itself was too obviously an imitation of one of my favorites in theme)

protagonist from Electro Arms

protagonist from Hello,good-bye

protagonist from HHG

Protagonist from re:birth colony -Lost Azurite-

Protagonist from Sanzen Sekai Yuugi (one of only a few good otomege protags I've encountered)

Soushuu Senshinkan Gakuen Hachimyoujin protagonist

Edward from Baldr Sky Zero

Protagonist from Madou Koukaku

The protagonist of eiyuu senki is pretty badass, gets the job done, and its not a pervert. In most of the times the females trown themselves at him he makes sure to at least the females are sure to give them their bodies.

He is an excellent unit so he is that kind of protagonist that can protect the ones he cares of.

The MC of Touhou Kenshiroku is a huge pervert but he is pretty smart and considered with the 2hus he gets laid with.

I'm sorry if my question seems stupid, but what is a badass character? I don't quite understand "badass" ^^'

It depends on the context, in this case is any visual novel protagonist that isnt the usual clueless, dumbass with a heart of gold that is part of almost every VN. A character that can take care of himself or others.

Which is exactly why I said "becomes"... lol

I dispute even this. 

The protagonist from the rest of the game is honestly not even the same character as the protagonist from Terra. Same body and name, perhaps, but a different person, if that makes sense. None of Kotarou's character development from the rest of the game mattered.