Neko Para to release simultaneously in Japanese, English, and Chinese, out now!

Decay

According to Sekai Project, it sounds like it's going to be a relatively short kinetic novel. My guess is that volume 1 is going to be focused on Chocola and Vanilla, and that later volumes will focus on the other heroines. I'd prefer it if they made one big game with branching plotlines, personally, but maybe that's a bit much to ask from a doujin maker's first game.  :amane:

http://sekaiproject.tumblr.com/post/105841472261/how-long-is-neko-para-and-how-many-routes-are

Vol.1 of Nekopara is available for purchase on denpasoft 34.99 (a bit pricey imho).

Features:

-Full voice (except for the main character)
-Animated character movement and poses using the E-mote System
-Game text and UI can be seamlessly switched between English, Japanese and Traditional Chinese
-H-scenes are also animated

Note:

Game will be shipping in February 2015.

*LIMITED EDITION* Comes with a 52 page full color artbook and a mini shikishi illustration board

https://denpasoft.com/shop/neko-para-vol-1/

It also seems the regular version is going to be 19.99 (basically you pay an extra 15 for the artbook).So far they only take credit cards. Shipping is 8 dollars in U.S. and 15 elsewhere. The website does have a place to enter coupon codes however which I'm thinking might be used for a certain other game they will be selling.

edit: H-scenes with standard Japanese Mosaics. No Digital Download distribution rights for denpasoft.

Only the limited edition costs 34,99. The novel itself is 19,99.

Hmm... So far, there is no talk of a digital 18+ version, is there? Great, now I can't buy it on steam and fire up a torrent at the same time. February 2015, I could be dead by then.

Hell does this even have a story or is this just an overload of cute and pron?

Why don't you try the demo and see for yourself? It should be long enough to atleast judge the tone.

There'll likely be a digital verison, on Neko Works site it says:

Limited Edition: 3,000 yen

(5 bucks cheaper than at Denpasoft although not sure if they ship internationally, they also might only sell it at Comiket)

Physical Edition: 2,000 yen

Download Edition: 2,000 yen

If there's only one version of the game and it lets you switch languages in-game then you likely can get a downloadable version off of Neko Works' website (or whatever retailer they'll use for the downloadable version)

I do think Denpasoft will likely offer you a downloadable version though, it would make no sense if they didn't.

I also don't want to pay 15$ for shipping (plus the import fees which will literally mean i pay for the game twice..)

yeah i know, but i hoped it would help me little longer to calm down in my winter holidays.
only thing really good so far, is the 3 language release from start, hoping that more developers will go that way, if its going to make a bit of cash in the west

Like others have said, not sure if the price of admission is enough to warrant a couple of hours or fluff dialogue and some pretty neko girls. I wonder if that 52 page color artbook is like the one that NISA puts in their limited editions. More of a tease than waiting for a complete arbook, which might not even be a possibility.