Neko Para to release simultaneously in Japanese, English, and Chinese, out now!

Decay

i have some questions

how can someone own a neko humanoid if he or she exhibits clear intelligence and consciousnesses of ones own self? why would nekos be unable reproduce even though they are (seemingly) genetically similar to humans? Though it could still be possible that they cant reproduce. How can they reproduce if males seem to be non-existant. How can nekos be life partners if they seem to only have the lifespan of a normal cat? if they matured  so quickly, how could they have near intelligence of a human? 

you know its neww year, you know im pretty drunk n so you know, but what i still fuckin know is thats a game, you know somethin people call fiction, so you know until these lovely creatures become reality someday, please spare us with such pointless questions you know. better grab your wiener and enjoy the game. thhx

There is nothing about that sentence I don't love. I was just waiting for you to do that ever since yesterday...

Yeah, I made the sig before reading Neko Para ;-;

God I didn't notice this.

It would get a little crowded, y'know...

Indeed it is  :kosame: 

~~~

OT: Really enjoying the game so far. Enough that I'm even relaxing and just using auto-play to listen to entire lines/watch the cute effects going on with the sprites  :nervous:

While it is true I find things cute, animal-like humans are not one of these.

I like cats, I think they're cute.

I also like some characters because of how cute they are.

Unfortunately, none of the characters in NekoPara are characters I find particularly cute. The white-haired one had a chance, but as it turned out her personality does not seem to fit my expectations. At least, as far as trailers go.

This means that the only trait left is cats. Unfortunately,

"While it is true I find things cute, animal-like humans are not one of these."