Neko Para to release simultaneously in Japanese, English, and Chinese, out now!

Decay

End of Chapter 9, Spoilers duh. 

The pointless tension moment with the cop was amazing. I actually laughed out loud, because it was so bad.

- "Hey you two, where are your bells?"
"Oh, we left in a hurry and forgot them in the house, meow"
- "Well then, I have to take you in."
"But Master is dying from an anime cold at home!"
- "The police doesn't care about such details, now hands up!"

*Main character arrives, obviously barely keeping himself on his legs*

"Here I am, those are my cats."
- "Great, now I can go home"
"I'm still sick and you should probably call a doctor..."
- "No, the police doesn't care about that. Good night, sir."

I can't stop laughing. I never knew japan knows about ACAB.

All in all, about seven amazing hours. I hope this IP makes it to volume 2. And thank the dark gods for scene replay. I'll make plenty use out of that function... 

2 hours into the game and the first h-scene appears.

The animation was really clunky when it looped, I would recommend just reading this with animations turned off to be honest.

The regular sprites are bearable, with slight lag when they change, but the rest of the animations so far have been pretty laggy.

I checked with Zaka and he's having the same issue so it's not exactly computer spec related.

2 hours into the game and the first h-scene appears.

The animation was really clunky when it looped, I would recommend just reading this with animations turned off to be honest.

The regular sprites are bearable, with slight lag when they change, but the rest of the animations so far have been pretty laggy.

I checked with Zaka and he's having the same issue so it's not exactly computer spec related.

Uhh, my laptop is probably weaker than yours. It might well be spec related.

It kept lagging out every 10 or so sentences for me.

Wasn't the worst thing ever, and if you didn't skip sentences too fast it got a bit better.

Still it made for an awkward h-scene when it did lag.

Uhh, my laptop is probably weaker than yours. It might well be spec related.

Oh wow, I thought you were on a desktop, well forget what I said then.

I had... decentish looping. It wasn't super smooth but didn't kill my boner... and damn the first scene was p. hot, man. Might just be getting into the VN in general, but the text seems to have improved somewhat as well.

Wonder what the h to moestory quotient will be after this though. Certainly takes longer than you'd think to get to the first lol.

I really had to turn off sfx for it though. That was really bad (seems to not have a special option to disable either,,,)

Yeah the text seemed to get better at some point surprisingly.

I stopped for today, i can say it's really cute for what it is though, especially if you're a hardcore weeb, the first h-scene was honestly really good after i turned off those sounds, i viewed it later in scene replay and the animation worked better there.

I have to say my favorite girl is Vanilla but Chocola really has a charm when she's.. in heat :P

It's a real shame there's no more routes though, so far there hasn't been a single choice either so i'm going to go ahead and guess this is kinetic?

I just hope they make vol 2, 3, 4, etc with the other catgirls.

And please, PLEASE make a Shigure route :heart:

i have some questions

how can someone own a neko humanoid if he or she exhibits clear intelligence and consciousnesses of ones own self? why would nekos be unable reproduce even though they are (seemingly) genetically similar to humans? Though it could still be possible that they cant reproduce. How can they reproduce if males seem to be non-existant. How can nekos be life partners if they seem to only have the lifespan of a normal cat? if they matured  so quickly, how could they have near intelligence of a human? 

i have some questions

*hiss*

how can someone own a neko humanoid if he or she exhibits clear intelligence and consciousnesses of ones own self? 

Because of scenes like this:

community_image_14199jnsvf.gif

They need it. They want it. They love it.

why would nekos be unable reproduce even though they are (seemingly) genetically similar to humans? Though it could still be possible that they cant reproduce. How can they reproduce if males seem to be non-existant. How can nekos be life partners if they seem to only have the lifespan of a normal cat? if they matured  so quickly, how could they have near intelligence of a human?

Those things aren't important. Was is important, are scenes like this: 

community_image_14199jnsvf.gif

I rest my case.