A Re-introduction

solidbatman

Hi everyone. I'm solidbatman. A lot of newer people are here so I wanted to introduce myself. I'm solidbatman. I'm really shy, so please treat me nicely. I don't like visual novels but I still read them because I must understand what I don't like. I've been with Fuwanovel for a long time now, joining up a few months after its creation. Along the way I was foolishly made staff. Im not anymore. The mods got mad at me and told me to GTFO. Or maybe I got mad at them and GTFO'd. Regardless, it's Downs fault so blame him. I run the Fuwanovel Facebook and Twitter pages, which is really just me taking credit for other people's work on those two things. I also am planning Fuwanovel Reviews and a Fuwatube. I also rarely do VN streams, but OriginalRen (Rest his soul) does better ones so watch his instead. 

I hope we all can get along. 

PS: Do no flame. Yes I am a girl and yes I'm on the internet. 

Hi everyone. I'm solidbatman. A lot of newer people are here so I wanted to introduce myself. I'm solidbatman. I'm really shy, so please treat me nicely. I don't like visual novels but I still read them because I must understand what I don't like. I've been with Fuwanovel for a long time now, joining up a few months after its creation. Along the way I was foolishly made staff. Im not anymore. The mods got mad at me and told me to GTFO. Or maybe I got mad at them and GTFO'd. Regardless, it's Downs fault so blame him. I run the Fuwanovel Facebook and Twitter pages, which is really just me taking credit for other people's work on those two things. I also am planning Fuwanovel Reviews and a Fuwatube. I also rarely do VN streams, but OriginalRen (Rest his soul) does better ones so watch his instead. 

I hope we all can get along. 

PS: Do no flame. Yes I am a girl and yes I'm on the internet. 

Welcome back to Fuwa bats can I be a friendly guy to be with ^^

I hope we can get along this time :3

You're a strong female to? Oh we should surely skype and stuff *herp*

(( damn... I should do one of these. I need to stay known and popular))

(( Thank god I can do a 1k word count post which everyone would totally love to read and feed me likes ))